You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

This clown has had the best part of a year to mould something resembling a working football team along with 2 transfer windows and still he's serving up this shit fest .

Contrast that to the effect that Klopp had on us in his 1st season here he moulded a team together that got to a Europa league final , he's so far out of his depth it's embarrassing I suppose that's what you get for hiring Moldes and Cardiffs finest.  

6 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

This clown has had the best part of a year to mould something resembling a working football team along with 2 transfer windows and still he's serving up this shit fest .

Contrast that to the effect that Klopp had on us in his 1st season here he moulded a team together that got to a Europa league final , he's so far out of his depth it's embarrassing I suppose that's what you get for hiring Moldes and Cardiffs finest.  

Clown!!!! How dare you. A united legend and a proven top class manager with molde. He needs time and money. Lots of both

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
24 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

He should be in charge of the catering too. Rakfisk all round.

You googled that, because I had too. Surely Trout would not be good enough for them, it would have to be Salmon. In Fact, Salmon butties is the new Prawn. 

How embarrassing And cringe is that Ole at the wheel stuff. Remember he got the job permanently after a string of wins and there was an electronic street sign in Manchester on a main road displaying “Ole’s at the wheel” wtf! Haha 

remember the cunts were winning everything - now look at them 

There not taking it well on

keep seeing the reason for not sacking Ole as being 'What's the point?' and in some ways I can understand as that's exactly how I feel about the club at the moment. It's also a poisonous attitude that's spread throughout the club, and filtered its way down from the owners through to the playing staff, coaches and pretty much anyone employed by the club and to the fans. Based on results alone, and the fact that we are going backwards with no sign of a glimmer of improvement or plan, I would sack him tomorrow. The thing that scares me most though is that I don't trust the people in charge to make the next appointment the right one. 

It's quite alarming the amount of wrong decisions we have made again and again in the 7 years since Fergie left. 

We shouldn't have hired Moyes, it was clear he wasn't first choice anyway and as a result allowed a then fired up Mourinho and a talented Guardiola go to our rivals
We allowed Moyes to clear out the existing coaching staff and replaced them with his stooges 
We leaked to the press that 'we can do things in the transfer market that other clubs can only dream of'
We then proceeded to make a mess of Moyes' first transfer window
We sacked Moyes through the press
We signed a past it and/or crocked Bastian & Falcao
We signed Di Maria for a record fee who didn't even want to come in the first place
We allowed Klopp go to our rivals
We eventually sacked LVG 5 minutes after winning us a trophy, he also found out via the media
We hired Jose the season after he had a total meltdown
We didn't back Jose in his final season which resulted in him sabotaging the pre-season and everything that followed. What's the point in keeping a manager if you aren't going to back him?
We refused to sign Maguire only to end up paying more for him a season later anyway
We signed Sanchez just so we could win a pissing contest with City. The same for Fred too
We brought in Ole who has no experience at this level and is only here because he used to play for us
We leaked to the press that we were recruiting a DOF, two years later we still don't have one
We appointed Ole as full-time manager before seeing how he would deal with bad results. We're still dealing them 6 months later.
We sold our only proper striker and didn't replace him
We let our only experienced midfielder who still wanted to play for us leave and didn't replace him
We rewarded players that should have been gone years ago with new long contracts

And somehow during all of that time we didn't sign a single proper RW. Looking at all that you can see why people think what's the point, because it will inevitably turn to shit anyway no matter what we decide. Old Trafford is crumbling now, it's depressing to see the state it is in due to being neglected. Funnily enough beer prices rise every year though. 

If you want a winning mentality it starts from the top and that's the same with any business. The second you rest on your laurels and think everything will be rosy forever, you're fecked. We used to be the best at everything. The best manager, best team, best stadium, best training facilities. Now we're the best at nothing.

the Caf , the bit I liked was they "allowed " Klopp to join us entitled pricks doesn't do them justice 

He’s a complete loser. 

“I know that we haven’t started as well as we hoped for. But we have more points in the games we have played this season compared to the equivalent fixtures against those same clubs last year.

“We have two more points than in the same games last season. So it’s not all that bad.”

AD76380A-EC14-446B-A956-F14B80608FA4.gif

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

You googled that, because I had too. Surely Trout would not be good enough for them, it would have to be Salmon. In Fact, Salmon butties is the new Prawn. 

Its fermented fish. I was looking for the noggie equivalent of surstromming because I've heard that shit is fucking hideous. In hindsight, and upon further googling, I should have used lutefisk which is similarly hideous. If it's made from cod, of course.

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, General Dryness said:

Its fermented fish. I was looking for the noggie equivalent of surstromming because I've heard that shit is fucking hideous. In hindsight, and upon further googling, I should have used lutefisk which is similarly hideous. If it's made from cod, of course.

Apparently its the worst smelling fish dish. Yeah, I actually still had the google page open. 

Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, moof said:

Would anyone bet against Newcastle taking points off them, as shit as they are?

I have a feeling Newcastle will get at least a draw today, especially coming off the back of a drubbing and playing in front of their own fans with a point to prove. Bruce is also a shite manager, but Newcastle have more bottle in their squad than the mancs, they also have the forwards to hurt them, if they perform. 

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, φαίνω said:

Bruce has managed a team against Manchester United 23 times.

Wins? 0

Records are for breaking mate.