You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

7 minutes ago, No2 said:

The money situation is interesting, the Swiss ramble on Twitter does a good thread on the financials. They only made a profit this year due to player sales, revenue has stagnated bar the TV money, their sponsorships are about to take a 30% whack when they miss out on CL again, wages have gone up 12% despite their players getting worse. The juggernaut could be slowing down.

And apparently the stadium is in bits.

God I hope that's true.

3 hours ago, No2 said:

The money situation is interesting, the Swiss ramble on Twitter does a good thread on the financials. They only made a profit this year due to player sales, revenue has stagnated bar the TV money, their sponsorships are about to take a 30% whack when they miss out on CL again, wages have gone up 12% despite their players getting worse. The juggernaut could be slowing down.

And apparently the stadium is in bits.

I've seen a lot of people moaning that the stadium is a bit dated. Not sure whether they can expand over the railway track either. Even if they could it requires the Glazers to want to expand it. 

The longer they are shit the sponsorships will suffer.

I just hope they never get bought by similar owners to Man City. 

6 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Love the way the wheel parts just make it look like he’s got even bigger goblin ears. 

It looks like an optical illusion, you can imagine turning the wheel and his face contorting to whichever direction you choose.

2 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

Why would he be drawing Fellaini naked? Surely, he'd start at the elbows if he did

How would you even know it's Fellaini he's painting? Only if he started with the hair and even then it could be Doctor Emmett Brown being drawn.

The time is 15:11pm on Wednesday 6th March, 2019 - a brave man decides to hit send on a Twitter post he thought would never become reality.

"Should Manchester United turn it around to go further today, I will get the face of Solskjær in a steering wheel. Zero chance."

These were the words of Tor Henrik Stensland, who decided that should his side turn it around against Paris Saint-Germain at the Parc des Princes, he would indeed get a tattoo.

Around five hours later, in an incredible turn of events, Manchester United would later progress to the Champions League quarter-finals after a dramatic comeback against Thomas Tuchel's side.

Romelu Lukaku scored a brace and THAT last gasp penalty from Marcus Rashford sent Solskjaer's men through.

image.png

image.png

Fans belted out the "Ole's At The Wheel" chant for a solid ten minutes after the full-time whistle, as the entire squad embraced a well-fought victory against one of the strongest teams in Europe.

But for one man, things were about to become very real.

Two months after that historic moment in Paris, Stensland stayed true to his word.

"Ole's at the wheel! Before the away game vs PSG i tweeted that if Man Utd went through I would tattoo Solskjærs face inside a wheel. Well, i'm a man of my words. I went all in. Here's the result. Enjoy!" he posted on Twitter.

"'I really didn't want to have this on my body, but my artist did a hell of a job.'"

He's only gone and done it.

So there we have it, Ole will forever be at the wheel for this Manchester United fan.

ogs tattoo.jpg

• Upvote 1