You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

15 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

It must be glorious for Noggies of the Liverpool persuasion to witness this, especially after his flying start. 

It's absolutely fantastic. Especially after the totally over the top, feet off the ground, ridiculous media coverage that was, in the weeks/months after he got appointed. 

The media was operating with a Solskjær table, meaning they fucked off the real PL table and only displayed it with the games after he took charge. Safe to say, they haven't used that in a while but I would like to see it now. 

Long may it continue, I'm loving every second of this. He's so out of his depth it's glorious, the fucking idiot. 

• Upvote 12

47 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Sure but if he had any ambition he would leave. 

He might be very ambitious, just a marker of his career for him might be how much he earns and not how many medals he has. He won't be the 1st or last footballer to out money 1st, in fact most do, it just so happens the best normally get paid well and win medals. 

13 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

He might be very ambitious, just a marker of his career for him might be how much he earns and not how many medals he has. He won't be the 1st or last footballer to out money 1st, in fact most do, it just so happens the best normally get paid well and win medals. 

TBF he has won every trophy in England and Europe w the exception of a CL

1 hour ago, suzy said:

Very awkward watching sky’s post match

analysis by Souness and Keane with Jose sitting next to them! At the end Dave Jones said ‘Graeme’s happy’ and he just said ‘my team’s flying’

I watched all of it and it showed was a selfish and self centred cunt Mourinho is.

At no point did he take any responsibility for their current plight.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

I watched all of it and it showed was a selfish and self centred cunt Mourinho is.

At no point did he take any responsibility for their current plight.

Considering what they're currently getting from Solskjaer, they should be missing Jose. 

That said, he handicapped them with Sanchez and would have done so further with more immovable thirty-somethings on huge wages had he gotten his way. 

11 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

TBF he has won every trophy in England and Europe w the exception of a CL

He doesn't have a CL and isn't likely to if he spends the next 5 years there. And he's good enough to think he should have won the league more too. But I'm not arsed, I think it's perfectly fine for people to want to go to work to earn money and not measure their success in medals. It's whatever works and motivates that person. As long as they give 100% when they play, I'm fine with it. 

38 minutes ago, m0e said:

Solskjaer was asked how disappointed he was with the result. 

He replied asking "from one to ten?" before then answering his own question with "very!" 

Can you sum it up in a word?

No.

In a sound then?

Hahahahahahahahaha.

• Upvote 3

It's funny how they still don't see it coming!

I saw 3 United fans yesterday, all were really confident they'd win today. West ham had a better team and a better manager than they do. I keep pointing out how Solskjaer wouldn't get the managers job at any other Premier League club and it's basically the same as Gary Monk getting the Swasea job, yet they don't see it!

• Upvote 1

It's funny because the way he's gutted the squad, he clearly thinks this is a transition year and that with the deadwood gone he'll be able to build the team in his image, except because he's been so shit there's pretty much no chance he'll be around to finish the rebuild. The new guy can thank him next summer, if that's any consolation to him. 

In his interview after losing and being baited for having a shit team he said something like “I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else or doing this with anyone else”. That’s like a proper delusional response. He’s so in awe and knows he punching above his weight. 

• Upvote 1