You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

From The Athletic...

Solskjaer is without a win away from home since taking the job on a full-time basis. United have one clean sheet in 19 games. United have won only three times in 16 games. United have scored more than once in a game only three times in that sequence, and won by more than a one-goal margin on only one occasion since March 6. United may be undergoing a transition but it is, to be blunt, not far off relegation form.

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

Sky Germany are showing all the goals from the weekend games. I just noticed when James scored for United the Gnome rubbed his hands together and tried to touch Carrick and some other coach (think it was Phelan) who had got off the bench and they both ignored him and st back down. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Barnesey said:

and won the league

Like that's going to happen with their current squad and management. They'll struggle to make the top 4. 

That opening day 4 nil win against the rent boys  as much as I hated it at the time really has come back to bite them on the arse , all this ole is at the wheel bollocks has suddenly evaporated and the harsh reality is they now know it was another false dawn long may it continue. 

As a child I learnt not to eat my candies all at once as I wouldn’t have anything left for the evening. This is the same. We need a ManU win if we still want to have our regular Sperm of Gollum laugh 6 months from now.

It’s like the fairytale with that goose who laid eggs of pure gold. Don’t kill it!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Moyes lasted until April if I remember rightly. Giggseh only got four games ‘til end of the season. 

Ole’s going nowhere yet. 

It's really entertaining watching those cunts struggle, they've had it too good for too long. 

This will knock them back years. Great stuff. 

Manchester United have published a bizarre article on their website claiming the club deserve to have more points than the five they have collected to date.

United have not won since the opening-day hammering of Chelsea, with draws against Wolves and Southampton making up their tally, which sees them seven points behind the leaders Liverpool already.

The piece, by Sam Carney, is titled ‘Opinion: We’re better than our opinion suggests’.  It has published on the website of a club that, according to Forbes is only second to Barcelona in terms of matchday revenue, and in fact is the third most valuable soccer team in the world.

The article, which has obviously been sanctioned by the powers that be at Old Trafford, is a staunch defence of the season so far, or otherwise known as propaganda.

“In each of our four matches so far, United have significantly outperformed our opponents in terms of xG, or Expected Goals,” reads the piece as it defends the displays of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s men so far.

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/opinion-uniteds-start-has-been-better-than-our-position-suggests

1 hour ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Manchester United have published a bizarre article on their website claiming the club deserve to have more points than the five they have collected to date.

United have not won since the opening-day hammering of Chelsea, with draws against Wolves and Southampton making up their tally, which sees them seven points behind the leaders Liverpool already.

The piece, by Sam Carney, is titled ‘Opinion: We’re better than our opinion suggests’.  It has published on the website of a club that, according to Forbes is only second to Barcelona in terms of matchday revenue, and in fact is the third most valuable soccer team in the world.

The article, which has obviously been sanctioned by the powers that be at Old Trafford, is a staunch defence of the season so far, or otherwise known as propaganda.

“In each of our four matches so far, United have significantly outperformed our opponents in terms of xG, or Expected Goals,” reads the piece as it defends the displays of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s men so far.

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/opinion-uniteds-start-has-been-better-than-our-position-suggests

How embarrassing is that. Cunts 

Ah, I remember when a contingent of our fans would resort to stats of that nature. Hitting the post, creating more chances etc, etc. Alas, the statistical quirks were just that; we didn’t spring to the top of the table as the season progressed, we still weren’t good enough. I hope they’re still wheeling out this sort of shit a decade from now,

• Upvote 1