You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

OGS is not getting the bullet any time soon 

Club can’t pull the rug yet again and keep any credibility. Baring a complete rail crash, which I doubt will happen , then he’ll get the season at least. If they had any sense they would ship out Pogba ASAP. 

They should have done it already. If you’re a top club you don’t put up with your main man having itchy feet. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, El Dangerous said:

Pogba is their best player, that's the best thing about that whole shambles.

Indeed. Plus they negated his threat yesterday by thinking he could play a deeper role. He gave the ball away on loads of occasions as he can't seem to run with it without falling over as he looks for a foul. Without Pogba they have no creativity whatsoever though. That McTominay is just a bog standard player who tries, Periera is wank plus Mata and Matic when played are better but lack creativity with pace. Lingard is turd. They seem to be going overboard with that James lad, the fact he has scored a few cracking goals masks the fact he isn't as good as they think. Rashford is being found out as well, he just runs into all the wrong channels and his passing is wank. 

On a side note. Is it just myself or do others get the feeling DeGea is just treading water now, I reckon he desperately want out. 

1 minute ago, Tj hooker said:

He might be their best player it wouldn't be hard amongst all that dross and they did pay 90 million for the show pony but Klopp wouldn't have him anywhere near our  team unless he massively sorted his attitude out 

Only one of them lot I'd take is Rashford and even then he is tussling with Origi for a run out. 

Martial could be good under the right manager and Mata has always been a class act. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Only one of them lot I'd take is Rashford and even then he is tussling with Origi for a run out. 

Martial could be good under the right manager and Mata has always been a class act. 

Mata is 31 now mate and you can tell he struggles against midfield players who have pace and press. There really isn't one Manc player who I'd want in our team. 

Pogba got more goals than Firmino last season -- from midfield. The neymar of midfielders - a lot of talent & on his day unplayable (see: his two goals when United came from behind to beat City away season before last) but utterly odious and appears to be essentially unmanageable. He is however a mainstay for France who abide absolutely no misbehaviours, so his temperament may simplify be reflective of general state of affairs at United.

Matic and Mata wouldn't get into another top-half of the table team. Mata has been garbage for years and Matic's legs have absolutely gone. Absolute dross that squad from top to bottom.

10 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

Pogba got more goals than Firmino last season -- from midfield. The neymar of midfielders - a lot of talent & on his day unplayable (see: his two goals when United came from behind to beat City away season before last) but utterly odious and appears to be essentially unmanageable. He is however a mainstay for France who abide absolutely no misbehaviours, so his temperament may simplify be reflective of general state of affairs at United.

Matic and Mata wouldn't get into another top-half of the table team. Mata has been garbage for years and Matic's legs have absolutely gone. Absolute dross that squad from top to bottom.

He had about 10 penalties.

Guest Pistonbroke

Pogba is always looking for a free kick unless he spots one of his colleagues in space. If he looks up and can't see anyone in space he just takes a few steps and inevitably looks to tangle his legs or run across a player before hitting the deck. If you watch him closely he's actually shit when trying to run with the ball, his game is playing in others quickly from a standing position. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I'm not sure Poch is that good at managing egos, reckon he'd struggle at United. Not just with the players but those he would have to work with away from the team. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Real came sniffing for him if ZZ keeps fucking up, Poch would also fail there. Reckon he'd be good for Arsenal, but that will probably never happen. 

Dare I say it....Everton should be all over trying to persuade Poch to be their manager. They'd still struggle to win things, but he'd probably have them regularly around the top 4. 

Results since the Miracle of Paris-

0-2 Arsenal
1-2 Wolves
2-1 Watford
1-2 Wolves
0-1 Barca
2-1 West Ham
0-3 Barca
0-4 Everton
0-2 Man C
1-1 Chelsea
1-1 H'field
0-2 Cardiff
4-0 Chelsea
1-1 Wolves
1-2 Palace
1-1 Soton

P16 W3 D4 L9 F15 A26

League only- P13 W3 D4 L6 F15 A20

Wonderful stuff.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Mudface said:

0-2 Arsenal
1-2 Wolves
2-1 Watford
1-2 Wolves
0-1 Barca
2-1 West Ham
0-3 Barca
0-4 Everton
0-2 Man C
1-1 Chelsea
1-1 H'field
0-2 Cardiff
4-0 Chelsea
1-1 Wolves
1-2 Palace
1-1 Soton

P16 W3 D4 L9 F15 A26

Wonderful stuff.

This makes me very happy. 

23 minutes ago, Mudface said:

0-2 Arsenal
1-2 Wolves
2-1 Watford
1-2 Wolves
0-1 Barca
2-1 West Ham
0-3 Barca
0-4 Everton
0-2 Man C
1-1 Chelsea
1-1 H'field
0-2 Cardiff
4-0 Chelsea
1-1 Wolves
1-2 Palace
1-1 Soton

P16 W3 D4 L9 F15 A26

Wonderful stuff.

And said “miracle” was entirely due to a VAR fuck up in their favour.