You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

Guest Pistonbroke

His tactics are get it to the quick lads and fuck all else. I imagine Mata is getting pissed off when he sees the likes of Lingard and McTominay on the team sheet ahead of him. Their midfield is dreadful when you look at it. 

The PowerPoint comment is something I’d say in work when trying to cover my own ass and ineptness. I can spot a blagger a mile off cos I am one haha. The difference is I blag my boss and a few stakeholders - big difference than millions of fans and media.  Rather than defend his decision and be in control as a decision maker he’s chosen to allude to a document that doesn’t really mean anything and pushed the decision onto the two players. Sneaky - we call that Gortex in work - nothing sticks! 

20 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Yep -- he is in way over his head

It’s when things like that happen you need your alpha leaders. No way Fergie would've let that happen. No way Klopp would've either.

Reminds me of the Balotelli incident. He scored but should've been substituted immediately after. And the captain failing to stop him should’ve been stripped of his captaincy. With Rodgers nothing happened though. Ultimately his lack of leadership cost him the job and us a lot of points.

There’s no captain to put the blame on for the mancs though as the daft pricks have made the culprit their captain himself. What a masterstroke!

12 hours ago, JustTosh said:

It’s when things like that happen you need your alpha leaders. No way Fergie would've let that happen. No way Klopp would've either.

Reminds me of the Balotelli incident. He scored but should've been substituted immediately after. And the captain failing to stop him should’ve been stripped of his captaincy. With Rodgers nothing happened though. Ultimately his lack of leadership cost him the job and us a lot of points.

There’s no captain to put the blame on for the mancs though as the daft pricks have made the culprit their captain himself. What a masterstroke!

I was listening to that crouch podcast thing the other week and he was talking when he hadn't scored and he took a pen to get his 1st goal and missed and Gerrard was on the pitch. I reckon things like that happen regardless of who's the manager. The key is if it'll ever happen again due to how it was dealt with.

The issue the mancs have, maybe a little like it's been with neymar at psg, pogba believes he's the boss. He did when mourinho was manager and saw him off and he does now. Until they can nip that in the bud (which would appear impossible without selling him) they're fucked imo. Long may it continue. 

On 20/08/2019 at 13:01, Elite said:

Solksjaer looks like he's trying to keep everybody happy from Slur, Charlton, Woodward, his players, the tea lady, etc. This approach may help him day to day being everyone's 'Friend' but ultimately it will lead to his downfall.

Yeah, he really needs to lay down a marker by ruthlessly sacking the tea lady or something. Show em his authority.

• Upvote 1

On 21/08/2019 at 03:06, Ginny said:

The PowerPoint comment is something I’d say in work when trying to cover my own ass and ineptness. I can spot a blagger a mile off cos I am one haha. The difference is I blag my boss and a few stakeholders - big difference than millions of fans and media.  Rather than defend his decision and be in control as a decision maker he’s chosen to allude to a document that doesn’t really mean anything and pushed the decision onto the two players. Sneaky - we call that Gortex in work - nothing sticks! 

Surely you call it Teflon?

Gortex would work if you needed some sort of waterproof and yet also breathable analogy.

On 17/08/2019 at 09:02, Em City said:

That can't be right, surely? 

It's mental, isn't it?

It's actually almost exactly what he's earned at this very moment. 73 weeks on £560,000 a week is 40,880,0000. Then half a weeks wages are £280,000. 

Fuck me he's only played one and a bit games (and been booked for diving) but already brother's wife shagger is trying to get the cunts an advantage.....

Daniel James: Ryan Giggs urges referees to protect Wales and Man Utd winger

"You've seen he gets kicked a lot. He gets a lot of stick and referees need to protect him, but I'm not worried."......

So Giggs isn't worried that he gets kicked a lot but feels the need to come out and say top kicking him a lot.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49428581

Hilarious.

Solskjaer dropping some older, crap players in favour of the ones he's just bought for around £140 million is apparently evidence of his 'ruthless', ego-purging approach that will transform the club. The cunt can't even nominate a penalty taker without being overruled by his de facto captain.

There is an article on the BT Premier League magazine this week in which Klopp meets a hero of his, some Norwegian Biathlete (a skier rather a gay runner). The Norwegian told him OGS is a big fan (of Klopp) and wants to be like him.

Klopp told him he needs to be careful giving up info like that in public (in his jokey way) but it made good telly (for me at least).

On 20/08/2019 at 18:06, Ginny said:

You're David Brent and I claim my £5 Woolies voucher.