You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

1 hour ago, Barry Wom said:

From the MEN when he signed......

Per year before a presumed 45 percent tax: £25.5m

Per month before tax: £2.1m

Per week before tax: £490,000

A string of Italian clubs are reportedly keen on a move for Manchester United outcast Alexis Sanchez, but the Daily Mail (erm..)claims all interested parties are being put off a move by the Chilean's enormous wages.

The 30-year-old wants to leave Old Trafford after a disastrous 18 months at the club, but a complicated contract that sees him take home around £560,000-a-week is now believed to be a major obstacle for any potential suitors hoping to put an offer on the table.

Apparently Roma want him on loan as long as United pay his wages. Italian club in offering to take something for free with vague promises of maybe buying sounds familiar.

May try it in real life. " can I borrow your merc for 2 years, you pay the finance still  I may buy it off you then"

Two years time " nah cars shit pal"

On 13/08/2019 at 09:43, Ronnie Whelan said:

Greenwood is an incredible prospect. Parott at Spurs is an incredible prospect. However, Foden is more than that. At 19,he is an important part of one of the top two teams in the world.

Troy Parrot is Irish.

Not Declan Rice "Irish" either, so we don't have to demean ourselves by begging a 19 year old to play for us.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

A string of Italian clubs are reportedly keen on a move for Manchester United outcast Alexis Sanchez, but the Daily Mail (erm..)claims all interested parties are being put off a move by the Chilean's enormous wages.

The 30-year-old wants to leave Old Trafford after a disastrous 18 months at the club, but a complicated contract that sees him take home around £560,000-a-week is now believed to be a major obstacle for any potential suitors hoping to put an offer on the table.

The only sad part about that is the cunts can afford it. They seem to have a limitless pot of money for fees and salaries despite having to service the glaziers debt. 

22 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Sanchez turned down a move to Roma, even after United agreed to pay a large portion of his £560k-a-week wages.

Of course. He might have had to get off his  arse and play football. Who wants to bother with that when there are so many box sets to get through.

9 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Of course. He might have had to get off his  arse and play football. Who wants to bother with that when there are so many box sets to get through.

I think I read that he has made 41 mils in salary while there and has played 41 times in all, so 1 million per appearance - has to be the worst transfer in history -- yea, no need to move 

10 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Sadly last time they took it seriously they won it and qualified for the CL. I'd sooner they won fuck all. 

Bit of a difference between being managed in Europe by Mourinho or a lad from the front of a Rice Krispies box who was poached from the Norwegian league. 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Bit of a difference between being managed in Europe by Mourinho or a lad from the front of a Rice Krispies box who was poached from the Norwegian league. 

Hahaha. I get your point, but most of the teams in the europa league are shite. If snap, crackle and pop takes the EL seriously, they'll get to the semis regardless imo. I'd much prefer them to be humiliated and knocked out at the group stage. 

• Upvote 1

Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer on Sky Sports, explaining why Paul Pogba took the penalty: "The two of them [Pogba and Marcus Rashford] are designated penalty takers, it's up to them there and then - 'this is mine'.

"Sometimes players just feel they are confident to score. Paul has scored so many for us and today it was a good save. You can see the slides on the Power Point [to prove they were both designated penalty takers].

"The two of them have been confident before. Marcus scored last week but Paul was also confident. I like players with confidence."

On Alexis Sanchez potentially moving to Inter Milan: "Let's see what happens in the coming few weeks. At the moment he is our player."

At the fuckin wheel!!

12 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer on Sky Sports, explaining why Paul Pogba took the penalty: "The two of them [Pogba and Marcus Rashford] are designated penalty takers, it's up to them there and then - 'this is mine'.

"Sometimes players just feel they are confident to score. Paul has scored so many for us and today it was a good save. You can see the slides on the Power Point [to prove they were both designated penalty takers].

"The two of them have been confident before. Marcus scored last week but Paul was also confident. I like players with confidence."

On Alexis Sanchez potentially moving to Inter Milan: "Let's see what happens in the coming few weeks. At the moment he is our player."

At the fuckin wheel!!

You can see the slides on power point? Oh do fuck off! How fucking desperate does he sound to be taken seriously there? It reminds me of Rodgers when he was our manager. 

I was watching on a NBC Stream last night in the pre match interview the interviewer was asking why he had picked James the Answer was Dan is Dan .

Another question was in what formation will you line up at that point he didn't answer for a few seconds  you could see he just looked so much out of his depth .