You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

8 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

He won't last until Christmas, if that.

Aww, don't say that. I want him to do just well enough to waste at least one more transfer window. Moyes was taken from us far too early, and I hope he doesn't suffer the same fate.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

I wonder when the Norwich scarfs will be out in force? I'd say mid October.

'Get the official MUFC Newton Heath scarves and celebrate our proud history of cognitive dissonance, availble from all official MUFC outlets and online stores, get yours with 10% discount now and show your support for the Mighty Reds of Manchester official mens soccerball team.'

Fucking imbeciles.

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke
On 06/08/2019 at 17:30, Barry Wom said:

I am not sure they need to be good in midfield. i think they plan to sit deep and smash it long to rashford. i don't think they will be up to our level, but it is probably enough to get them top 4, especially with chelsea likely to struggle with fat frank and losing their best player. 

If that is their plan then it won't get them top 4. It's what they did last season once the Goblin took over. He had a run of wins due to the new manager bounce then the inevitability of it all struck home. Like Section, says. He won't last until Christmas.  

The biggest plus is that they kept Pogba or at least ensured they can't get a replacement in if they let him go now.

He will continue to be a disruptive influence with a tendency to play like a complete cunt if he doesn't get his way.

No way Solskjaer will be able to get a tune out of him.

3 hours ago, magicrat said:

The biggest plus is that they kept Pogba or at least ensured they can't get a replacement in if they let him go now.

He will continue to be a disruptive influence with a tendency to play like a complete cunt if he doesn't get his way.

No way Solskjaer will be able to get a tune out of him.

Spot on!

If they'd sold Pogba I'm sure someone like Bruno Fernandes would've been his replacement. That could've made them a threat. Now they're stuck with their Balotelli light.

I still can't believe we drew fucking nil nil with these at their place last year. I can accept the Everton nil nil because they played for it and to be fair they were the better side on the day but these lot are really fucking shit. we should have gone for the jugular like we did when we beat them 3 nil a few years back. (A side note on that 3 nil game, I had a score cast on Gerrard 1st goalscorer and 4 nil. The fucker missed a penalty.) 

You just know sperm of gollum will be out the door the week we play them and their first game will be at home to us under a new manager.