You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

2 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Anyone else reckon City have no interest in Maguire but are happy to give the impression they are if it means the Mancs end up getting completely rinsed like they were for Sanchez and Fred?

No

If City were genuinely interested then why would he choose United..... Europa league this year and they might struggle to finish top 4 next season as well.

The money they are throwing about on mid table team players is wild, potentially £50m for longstaff, £80/90m for Maguire.... this is very Damien Comolli, seems that Ole thinks bring in British is somehow going to be the reincarnation of the class of 92 but spending hundreds of millions in the process, oh yeah and Glazers out after they’ve blown another £200 million plus !!!!

I dont think they were fit enough to maintain the transition from mourinho's style of play to ole attempting to get them to break faster. They will improve a lot just by improving their fitness. Part of the reason klopp and peps sides are so good is their conditioning. 

I wonder when klopp leaves at the end of his contract if pep linders is the man being groomed for the takeover.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I dont think they were fit enough to maintain the transition from mourinho's style of play to ole attempting to get them to break faster. They will improve a lot just by improving their fitness. Part of the reason klopp and peps sides are so good is their conditioning. 

I wonder when klopp leaves at the end of his contract if pep linders is the man being groomed for the takeover.

Klopp will be here forever and don't you dare suggest otherwise.

*Fingers in ears* lalalalalalal

Guest Pistonbroke
5 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

rumoured to be buying Bruno Fernandes today as well now.

Am i the only starting to worry about these wankers?

No need to worry, they're shit with a shit manager. The players they have brought in or are linked too won't make them anything more than a team with a chance of 4th. 

3 hours ago, El Dangerous said:

Part of the reason the current batch of promising yoof has been so poor at United is the lack of senior quality around them. Unless they add leadership and quality to their ranks then the next batch will stagnate and fail to knock on as well.

That’s the tea.