You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

On 23/06/2019 at 15:24, Anubis said:

Now picturing Keane booting Raggety up the arse and singing “beans, beans, beans, beans” with each kick in time to a “beans.”

My take on that hotel video is a privileged little cuntmuppet walking around a luxury hotel suite that most football fans can only dream of affording, and going on about how the rooms are shit. Just everything people think is wrong with modern football.

And the state of the last room, loads of clothes etc all over the floor!

Guest Pistonbroke

50 million for a 21 year old prospect with one season of experience at Palace and 80.000 a week in wages. Desperation just to sign anybody who is actually willing to play for them. The Manc fans will be on his back after a few bad games. The deal also makes him the Mancs 5th biggest signing, laughable. 

Guest Pistonbroke
25 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

9F7E5354-C477-40A3-BA27-99CB49F21361.png

Is he fronting 'Jackanory' now? I Hadn't realised it had made a comeback. 

Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, House of Dirk said:

Hello children. Here is the story of the blue cuckoo clock'

In a far off distant land called Evertonia. Many believe the stories to be based on pure fantasy, but I tell you this is no fantasy. It is the truth about good honest blue creatures more likeable than a Smurf on Nitrous Oxide, as they fight off their evil red neighbours who were in league with the devil himself. 

12 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

In a far off distant land called Evertonia. Many believe the stories to be based on pure fantasy, but I tell you this is no fantasy. It is the truth about good honest blue creatures more likeable than a Smurf on Nitrous Oxide, as they fight off their evil red neighbours who were in league with the devil himself. 

These were known as 'Da Redshite' and their wooden realm, marked by the County Road border, must be protected at all costs. ALthough new drawings are regularly touted for a new home for the blue brethren.

Manchester United have signed England Under-21 right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka from Crystal Palace in a £50m deal.

The 21-year-old, who made his first-team debut for Palace last year, has agreed a five-year contract that will earn him up to £80,000 a week.

United are paying £45m up front, making Wan-Bissaka the club's fifth-biggest signing, behind Paul Pogba, Romelu Lukaku, Angel di Maria and Fred.

tenor (1).gif

1 hour ago, Boss said:

It's actually a good signing. £80,000 a week is nothing for them. He's young with a lot of scope to improve and he's already arguably the second best right back in the league. 

Agree with that. I thought they'd end up paying a lot more. 

Guest Pistonbroke

It's quite sad to see the Mancs and BBC turn Wan Bissaka into a huge signing and justify a price tag which is about 30 million too much.

Who am I kidding, it's funny as fuck.