You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

17 hours ago, Elite said:

I've no idea what the fuck they are doing but it's entertaining none the less.

It's like 5 blokes trying to have a shit on the same bog at once, one turd may hit the water but the rest of the shit gets everywhere and they have no idea how to clean it up.

It's a good analogy but, fucking hell, I wish I hadn't pictured it quite so vividly. 

• Upvote 2

I'm sure Man Utd fans could think of a number between 1 and (say) 77 that they can associate with the Glazers then, when that time is reached during their next home game, all get up singing "you greedy bastards, enough is enough!" and leave the ground. That'd tell 'em.

Or alternatively they can all change their avatar on Twitter. That'd also tell 'em.

They could potentially be spending £130m or more on Wan Bissaka and Maguire, neither of whom would make our first XI.

It's taken a while to fully play out, but the slow motion fall off the cliff since Ferguson exited is a joy to behold. Mourinho probably did well to win a couple of trophies with them.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
7 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

They could potentially be spending £130m or more on Wan Bissaka and Maguire, neither of whom would make our first XI.

It's taken a while to fully play out, but the slow motion fall off the cliff since Ferguson exited is a joy to behold. Mourinho probably did well to win a couple of trophies with them.

Every season certain posters say 'It's United, never write them off...They now have a good manager....look who they have just signed (Insert latest flop). They are trying to rush and buy their way back to glory instead of rebuilding slowly. I'm not sure their fan base are patient enough so they stumble from one fuck up after another. Ole G S's appointment was purely to appease the fans, they surely can't believe he is the answer, he's fucking shit. It's like me putting the household economy in my 19 year olds hands and being shocked that he fucks things up. 

28 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Every season certain posters say 'It's United, never write them off...They now have a good manager....look who they have just signed (Insert latest flop)

Gee, where (apart form the United part) have we seen this before? We warned them. But did they listen? Not that it would have made a difference if they had, but it can't be said they were not warned.

The great thing about winning trophies is the pressure is off you to win more for at least a season or two but once the drought kicks in the pressure really ramps up especially at the self titled "Biggest club in the world".

18 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Looks like City are going to gazump them for the services of that yard dog Maguire. Comical. 

They'll always have Sanchez though..............and I mean ALWAYS. Surely no one in their right mind would touch the toxic fucker and his wages. Not even with a Chinese bargepole.

• Upvote 3

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, SammyAftershave said:

They'll always have Sanchez though..............and I mean ALWAYS. Surely no one in their right mind would touch the toxic fucker and his wages. Not even with a Chinese bargepole.

It really is the best comedy of 2019. I can see the mancs flapping and paying OTT for any fucker who wants to play *earn big money* for them. 

14 hours ago, Daisy said:

Makes you think what kind of money they would have to spend on players without the glazers. That's a lot of fucking dough

Yep. Hopefully this carries on for another ten or more years so their commercial activity decreases because they are no longer relevant. 

The Glazers are probably building a space station with all this cash. 

1 hour ago, SammyAftershave said:

I still can't believe how bad a signing he's been for them. I was gutted we missed out on him and he went to Arsenal and he was brilliant for them.

He's performed for the Mancs similar to what Torres did when he went to Chelsea. He doesn't even resemble the same player.

2 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

Looks like City are going to gazump them for the services of that yard dog Maguire. Comical. 

I know , it’s tragic. 

He’s not as bad as some make out mind but having three better CB,s does put it into perspective 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 hour ago, magicrat said:

I know , it’s tragic. 

He’s not as bad as some make out mind but having three better CB,s does put it into perspective 

Yeah, maybe's calling him a Yard dog is a bit harsh, but he isn't as good as many think either.