You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

Just now, TheHowieLama said:

I like how this Bale thing is playing out -- framework is there for it to look like a fuck up if they do not get him.

But if they do!!! Oh happy days, two fellas over 30 pulling in just northh of ONE MILLION DOLLARS ---- A WEEK!!!

The best of it is that there is no way he's an OGS signing, it's got fuck all to do with him, I'm sure even he would have better use for that kind of money.

3 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

I like how this Bale thing is playing out -- framework is there for it to look like a fuck up if they do not get him.

But if they do!!! Oh happy days, two fellas over 30 pulling in north of ONE MILLION DOLLARS ---- A WEEK!!!

Football finances are measured in pounds, not dollars. Next time I’ll have no option but to neg. You’ve been warned. 

8 hours ago, Herp McDerp said:

They won't be in for Bale, even these twats aren't daft enough to splurge the alleged €600,000 (pre-tax) a week on someone who plays twice a month.

If there's anything we've learned about utd in the last 6 years, it's that they ARE DAFT enough to give in to those demands. 

How fitting and funny would it be if they bought Bale and he flopped and we bought their flop, Depay and turned him into the Dutch salah. Just imagine tung furore over on Redcafe 

I feel a bit sorry for Alexis to be honest. I know, he has all the money in the world, but he must be kicking himself for picking Arsenal over us in the summer of 2014.

Imagine if he'd come here to replace Suarez when he left like our recruiting team wanted. He'd have plugged in beautifully to a side ready to use him to his full potential. I remember reading about how disappointed Fallows (I think?) was that he wouldn't come as he had earmarked him back in his Udinese days as a huge star and was so impressed with his work ethic and off-the-pitch attitude.

Instead he misread the situation about which club had the brighter future, rocked up at Arsenal for Wenger's last few years, got stuck carrying a team where the likes of Sanogo, Flamini and Rosicky were getting significant minutes. Then a desperation move to United and he's stuck wasting the last few years of his career earning a fortune but knowing trophies aren't going to happen.

He could have been here playing with Sterling and Sturridge and possibly helping us to pick up where we'd left off after the 2014 season. Of course, that would probably mean we wouldn't have brought in Klopp so all's well that ends well for us, but for Sanchez that decision basically took his career down a much less successful path than it could have been.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

I feel a bit sorry for Alexis to be honest. I know, he has all the money in the world, but he must be kicking himself for picking Arsenal over us in the summer of 2014.

Imagine if he'd come here to replace Suarez when he left like our recruiting team wanted. He'd have plugged in beautifully to a side ready to use him to his full potential. I remember reading about how disappointed Fallows (I think?) was that he wouldn't come as he had earmarked him back in his Udinese days as a huge star and was so impressed with his work ethic and off-the-pitch attitude.

Instead he misread the situation about which club had the brighter future, rocked up at Arsenal for Wenger's last few years, got stuck carrying a team where the likes of Sanogo, Flamini and Rosicky were getting significant minutes. Then a desperation move to United and he's stuck wasting the last few years of his career earning a fortune but knowing trophies aren't going to happen.

He could have been here playing with Sterling and Sturridge and possibly helping us to pick up where we'd left off after the 2014 season. Of course, that would probably mean we wouldn't have brought in Klopp so all's well that ends well for us, but for Sanchez that decision basically took his career down a much less successful path than it could have been.

Fuck him. The fucking cunt.

Other than that, I agree.

2 hours ago, Josef Svejk said:

I don't think Sanchez has given us a second thought. We were shit when he turned us down...

Shit?Really?We'd just finished 2nd.Who knows what difference he would have made if he replaced Suarez instead of Lambert and Ballotelli.As said previously though fuck him, we're doing alright now like

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

If he'd signed, we might never have signed Bobby.

Fuck that!

15 hours ago, Johnny Utah said:

Shit?Really?We'd just finished 2nd.Who knows what difference he would have made if he replaced Suarez instead of Lambert and Ballotelli.As said previously though fuck him, we're doing alright now like

Without Suarez, we were shit!