You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

9 hours ago, Aventus said:

Every time the camera panned to Ole he was just sat there doing fuck all, staring into space with a sad look on his face, which I thought was weird. Maybe I'm just spoiled by being so used to having a big passionate German bouncing round and screaming at the players. 

Now the media are spinning it onto the players when I seen him staring into space I thought he probably feels relieved that he’s got a get out of jail free card. Poor Ole can’t get anything out of these players 

To pin our hopes for any help from Ole’s headless chickens was futile from the start. To me the hope was always their away games against Crystal Palace and Burnley. Palace couldn’t help us, maybe Burnley can.

A  Brighton side, desperate for points on the final day, is probably a better chance than yesterday.

When there’s life there’s hope.

They’ll have plenty of time to rebuild next season.

They’ll end 6th this year and will have to play a play-off round to get into the EL (2 rounds if Watford wins the cup). They’re so bad there’s at least a 50% chance they’ll lose that. So no European football for them next season is an absolute possibility.

I hope they qualify though, as a quiet season to rebuild is maybe exactly the medicine they need. Luckily for us, Ole’s in charge of the rebuilding process.

What a depressing feeling. Need a day to get the spirits back up, I don't know how the players have done it week after week.

Next season will need to beat City home and away because no other cunts are taking points of them.

• Upvote 1

I accepted it ages ago.  Makes it easier to take.  We couldn’t afford to fall behind and we did.  It was a shame it was against absolute shite like these where it happened.  It always feels like if we are ever going to win it we are going to have to be massively out in front.

It doesn’t take away from the team being sensational this year.  I’m not even disheartened by it really.  We are one of the best teams in the world and we are in the running for the big trophies again.  When you look back at old threads on here you realise the position we were win.  I reckon I’m enjoying football a lot more than them sad bastards that couldn’t even be arsed celebrating a last minute winner in a European cup quarter final as well.  If they win it which I think they will nobody will care.

Bollocks to giving up.

Take a deck of cards, pick one card. Could it possibly be an ace or a king? Probably not, but not exactly a statistic sensation if it was.

Bookies wil give you better odds on picking an ace or king from a deck of cards than they will on Liverpool winning the PL.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, No2 said:

What a depressing feeling. Need a day to get the spirits back up, I don't know how the players have done it week after week.

Next season will need to beat City home and away because no other cunts are taking points of them.

Ironically, they dropped more points to other cunts this season than we did.

1 hour ago, KMD7 said:

This is what some United supporters I know have been sharing on Fb this morning. I dont even know where to start with this.

20190425_125348.jpg

Horrible! But not unexpected. I was talking to an Arsenal fan at work yesterday telling him I was hoping for a red win - I was amazed the bile that came out of him! He's normally a nice chap! Said he was supporting City, I said "how" and he said because he hated Liverpool!! He wasn;t that awful last season, I suppose now we're actually nearly winning things he's getting grumpy.

Shame I'm not at work today so that I can laugh at Arsenal collapsing last night!

Loving the mancs in the office. They're in full rebuild mode. Sell Rashford, Pogba and DDG for a combined £400 million or so. Sell another dozen or so players for around £250 million. Should be enough for a rebuild. I couldn't bring myself to ask the specifics of individual player values.

I did enquire if they thought having a fire sale wouldn't impact on their values if the entire world knows you're looking to clear out your whole squad or for that matter whether they'd considered the wages most of these players are on?

Equally the practicalities of selling/buying a dozen players and then attempting to integrate them into a system under a new inexperienced manager wasn't an issue apparently.

The implication that Utd deliberately lost the game to sabotage our title aspirations is designed to cover up the fact that they are shite.

The appointment of Ole will set them back two years (until they sack him and start again) by which time they will have spent another few hundred million. It is sad when the support of your Club is defined by how much you hate your rivals but we are on thin ice trying to make capital out of that.

2 hours ago, clangers said:

Loving the mancs in the office. They're in full rebuild mode. Sell Rashford, Pogba and DDG for a combined £400 million or so. Sell another dozen or so players for around £250 million. Should be enough for a rebuild. I couldn't bring myself to ask the specifics of individual player values.

I did enquire if they thought having a fire sale wouldn't impact on their values if the entire world knows you're looking to clear out your whole squad or for that matter whether they'd considered the wages most of these players are on?

Equally the practicalities of selling/buying a dozen players and then attempting to integrate them into a system under a new inexperienced manager wasn't an issue apparently.

Their fans are complete shithouses and don't engage in any football talk when they are shit but are in your face when they are doing well. They've had things their own way for so long laughing at us they can't handle it when they are shit and when we are momentarily better than them. At least Evertonians still give a bit out when they are useless. 

The manc on my team mysteriously phoned in sick this morning despite a couple of weeks ago doing his best Rio Ferdinand impression saying they were back.