You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

35 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

And this is a handy thing for the next time anyone tries to use information from whoscored.com in support of their argument...

Fred’a strengths, according to them...

21173EC9-678E-45D2-B5BD-60FB06D6BB72.jpeg

Tyrion Lannister has got better stats than Fred 

The correct thing for Utd to do is realise they made a mistake and fire Solsjaeker when the season ends. They won't though because they're not that type of club, they will give him 2 transfer windows and sack him March.

5 minutes ago, No2 said:

The correct thing for Utd to do is realise they made a mistake and fire Solsjaeker when the season ends. They won't though because they're not that type of club, they will give him 2 transfer windows and sack him March.

Good 

7 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Our failure to beat this useless shower of shit at the toilet is going to cost us. That to me is the worst result we've had all season.

I'd say drawing with Leics at home after going 1 up so early was the one that, when I look back, could cost us. Going to Old Toilet, no matter how shit they are will always be a hard game. Anyway, Onwards and upwards. Burnley are more than capable of causing them a few problems on Sunday, then Leics, then Brighton if they're scrapping for their Prem lives. This ain't over yet. 

This is as bad a run of results as they've ever had yet Ole is getting the complete benefit of the doubt while their players are being torn to shreds. The media have been a total disgrace in the way they've spun this. Tim Sherwood could get a better return out of them at this rate.  

17 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

I'd say drawing with Leics at home after going 1 up so early was the one that, when I look back, could cost us. 

We were cheated out of a penalty there, so it should have been a win. Failing to turn up at West Ham was unforgivable though.

• Upvote 1

Every time the camera panned to Ole he was just sat there doing fuck all, staring into space with a sad look on his face, which I thought was weird. Maybe I'm just spoiled by being so used to having a big passionate German bouncing round and screaming at the players. 

33 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Our failure to beat this useless shower of shit at the toilet is going to cost us. That to me is the worst result we've had all season.

I understand United is always a hard team to get a result against, but with half their team getting injured in the first 20 minutes I really thought we should have done better. 

Was it around an international break? Or were our players suffering from the Dubai diarrhea? Must have been a reason we weren't as up for that game as we should have been. 

1 hour ago, Baltar said:

You could equally say West Ham or Leicester. Or the non penalty for Nabby at Leicester and the City penalty at West Ham. Not beating Everton away or two dropped points away at Arsenal. There's no one game imo and if we finish with 95/97pts you can hardly ask for more. 

• Upvote 1

It will be really hard to get over not winning the league with 97 points. Just feels like this could only happen to us and it feels like when we get our shit together there's always 1 team that pips us. We never get the luck of other teams being poor like other teams that have won the league have benefited from. 

Regardless what happens it's been a fantastic season but fuck me how unlucky have we been in recent years.

Europa League runners up 2016

League cup runners up 2016

CL runners up 2018

League Runners up 2019 if we don't win it.

We really need to start turning those into wins and hopefully starting with the CL and still the league. Klopp and the team deserve better and fingers crossed we get some silverware over the next month or so. 

If we can't be champions of England let's become champions of Europe and knock Pepes beloved Barca and dickhead Phil out the CL.

1 hour ago, Baltar said:

That one and the bitters away, cant believe we did not beat them.

Both are fuckin shite.

Guest Alex_K

Amateur side managed by amateur manager. Or damm near close to it. Where would Molde rank in the English league? Are they Championship level, even? Almost certainly not.

Intensely annoying that we played them when we did. City are a top side but by the same token they have been superbly fortunate playing the other decent sides when they have.. Arsenal right at the beginning of Emerys reign, Spurs in joke conditions at Wembley followed by the return fixture right after the CL, United tonight now that the Solskjaer circus is showing its true colours. Shame we couldn't hold them at the Ethiad.