You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

Woodward is so bad. People often talk about needing a "football man" to run your club, which isn't really true these days, but he's basically the worst-case scenario of a business guy who is just so out of place. He's totally ruined them on the pitch. 

How have they picked the wrong managers every single time? How have they not realized they need someone separate to do transfers so there's continuity? They're a clown show. 

13 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Woodward is so bad. People often talk about needing a "football man" to run your club, which isn't really true these days, but he's basically the worst-case scenario of a business guy who is just so out of place. He's totally ruined them on the pitch. 

How have they picked the wrong managers every single time? How have they not realized they need someone separate to do transfers so there's continuity? They're a clown show. 

Shhhhhhh

I’m in a house share, and 3 of my house mates support united. 1 of them is sound, tbf, the other 2, are the type to sing ‘ the sun was right ....etc ‘

I’ve been blasting out waterfall by the stone roses all avo,

sadly their love for this song has dried out, I don’t know why.?

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I think they should let Mark Hughes take over after 3 years of Solskjaer, then Steve Bruce, Bryan Robson, Phil Neville then Paul Scholes. 

All solid British managers, I’d agree.

im sure the prevalence of brown envelopes is just a coincidence.

these LMA cunts that tried to bring Benitez down, there is so much to come out about the corruption in the future. 

Was it mike newell who blew the whistle and them never worked again re bungs/ culture of corruption / these talentless fucks that keep getting jobs ? 

Was so racist back in 2004 when Rafa tried to buy Portsmouth players ie crouch, you had flabby jewels dog banker son Jamie on the sky slagging off the ‘arrogant foreigner’ who refused to kiss arse to the LMA Ferguson sycophants. Well fuck you Jamie,I used to spend my pocket money on watching you in midfield and you used to be the be most passionless cunt I’ve ever seen, pass the pound, private jet to London, I’d trape to kirkdale station depressed, and you didn’t give a fuck.

edit crouch was 2005

1 minute ago, Reckoner said:

Was it mike newell who blew the whistle and them never worked again re bungs/ culture of corruption / these talentless fucks that keep getting jobs ? 

Was so racist back in 2004 when Rafa tried to buy Portsmouth players ie crouch, you had flabby jewels dog banker son Jamie on the sky slagging off the ‘arrogant foreigner’ who refused to kiss arse to the LMA Ferguson sycophants. Well fuck you Jamie,I used to spend my pocket money on watching you in midfield and you used to be the be most passionless cunt I’ve ever seen, pass the pound, private jet to London, I’d trape to kirkdale station depressed, and you didn’t give a fuck.

I’m pissed, but when I read it back it has a certain allez allez allez 

Guest Alex_K

All this "United players don't care" -- more reasonably, they're probably just absolutely knackered. They spent most of the season with Mourinho running the least in the whole league and barely venturing over the halfway line.. They then proceeded to run around like they were on steds for the first few months under Solskjaer now surprise surprise they've crashed back down to earth heavy legs and all. The top managers find solutions though. Hopefully they get some fresh legs on against City or Sterling and B Silva are going to be absolute fuckers to play against.

12 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Not arsed but if they take even a point off City on wednesday i'll get his name tattooed on my cock. 

I actually won't because fuck them either way. Manc twats 

At least there would be enough room for his first name. 

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

It’s got the hands of Ferguson and Charlton all over it.

Yep. Ferguson also did a good job of setting fire to the building as he walked out the door. He did not think beyond homself his best players were near the end and the others were average, he timed his exit to a tee.