You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

4 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

He's toast and will be out in the summer IMO. Ed Woodward is my hero and done a fantastic job since stepping into the role at United.

Just seen a shot of him on the TV - he’s not a happy bunny!

38 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Lukaku is one of the worst signings of all time. 75m for an absolute carthorse. He's going to have to go somewhere else and rebuild his career, but he might be unmovable. 

If you look over all their signings since Ferguson left it is almost stunning how much money they have set fire to.

I mean, they give us a hard time for spending £65m on Alisson and £75m on VVD, but we've really only done that twice, immediately after selling Coutinho for more than they cost combined. More importantly, both of those players are crucial players for us and have been critical to our improvement.

Meanwhile they've done deals like:

Fellaini - £37m (when they could have had him for less, guaranteed, a month before)

Di Maria - £60m

Falcao - loan but the biggest wages in league history at the time

Schneiderlin - £30m

Depay - £30m

Mkhitaryan - £37m

Lukaku - £75m

Matic - £40m

Sanchez - swap deal but they added millions on top and then gave him the new league record wages

Fred - £52m

It's actually amazing to look at them all in a list. If you didn't know any better you'd say that Ed Woodward was an undercover Liverpool fan whose main goal there is to burn the whole club to the ground.

On 18/04/2019 at 11:16, Code said:

Where did this useless tag come from actually?

Because he lost to Barcelona twice in the CL quarter final?

Or because he lost to Wolves in the FA Cup? (So did we)

I think he's doing better than expected with that shower of cunts if I'm honest and I pray to God he can keep it up for another week.

He enjoyed a new manager bounce based entirely on the team not having to play for Mourinho, he’s now in a position where his team is getting twatted by everybody they play, he’s clueless, he was clueless at Cardiff and he’s clueless now. This performance today is the worst I have ever seen from a Manchester United team, it’s wanting in every single area, a pathetic performance served up by a pathetic manager.

• Upvote 4