You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

It was plain to see to even your most casual of a football fan that he'd be useless once the novelty wore off, so it beggars belief that the people in charge of running one of the biggest clubs in world football could not see this.

Not that I'm complaining like, it is and will be fucking hilarious until they 'part ways' before December.

If he takes points off City, I'll forever love him. Even when he's back managing Molde or some sleepy Norwegian town.

58 minutes ago, Elite said:

It was plain to see to even your most casual of a football fan that he'd be useless once the novelty wore off, so it beggars belief that the people in charge of running one of the biggest clubs in world football could not see this.

Not that I'm complaining like, it is and will be fucking hilarious until they 'part ways' before December.

If he takes points off City, I'll forever love him. Even when he's back managing Molde or some sleepy Norwegian town.

I think he’ll want to beat City. 

Du4YnCKXgAA0ATF.jpg

• Upvote 3

Where did this useless tag come from actually?

Because he lost to Barcelona twice in the CL quarter final?

Or because he lost to Wolves in the FA Cup? (So did we)

I think he's doing better than expected with that shower of cunts if I'm honest and I pray to God he can keep it up for another week.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Code said:

I think he's doing better than expected with that shower of cunts if I'm honest and I pray to God he can keep it up for another week.

The fuckers will hound him out by Christmas. Modern footballers, too much money and power. I too wish him well for a few weeks.

8 hours ago, Code said:

Keep what up exactly, losing?

The legohaired goblin has lost 5 of his last 7 matches.

• Upvote 2

Ghttps://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/apr/17/manchester-united-squad-verdict-who-should-stay-and-who-should-go-ole-gunnar-solskjaer?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

If you haven’t seen this already, I recommend giving it a read. Found it very funny to read on the way to work, both for the laughable journalism from our Jamie and because of how bad their squad is.

3 hours ago, Captain said:

Keep what up exactly, losing?

The legohaired goblin has lost 5 of his last 7 matches.

Yes 1 loss in the FA Cup away to Wolves, same result as ourselves, then two losses to Barca, they also lost to Wolves when they got a red card before the 60th minute and Smalling scored an own goal.

This is how the PL table looks like from when he started, not sure I'd label it useless.

image.png

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Code said:

Yes 1 loss in the FA Cup away to Wolves, same result as ourselves, then two losses to Barca, they also lost to Wolves when they got a red card before the 60th minute and Smalling scored an own goal.

This is how the PL table looks like from when he started, not sure I'd label it useless.

image.png

They had hand picked fixtures for about 9 of the first 10 fixtures, even shitcoat would have got results in that period.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Reckoner said:

Ghttps://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/apr/17/manchester-united-squad-verdict-who-should-stay-and-who-should-go-ole-gunnar-solskjaer?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

If you haven’t seen this already, I recommend giving it a read. Found it very funny to read on the way to work, both for the laughable journalism from our Jamie and because of how bad their squad is.

How much did they for him?

Romelu Lukaku The Belgian is a useful option to have in the locker – and is usually at his best coming off the bench. Verdict Stay.

9 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

They had hand picked fixtures for about 9 of the first 10 fixtures, even shitcoat would have got results in that period.

Again, these are the results they have had in the league after he took charge, its 16 games, almost half the season, so basically played almost everyone. 

1 point less than City and 1 point more than us, 10 points more than Spurs and 9 more than Chelsea even if they have a game in hand.  

22/12: Cardiff - Manchester United 1-5
26/12: Manchester United - Huddersfield 3-1

30/12: Manchester United - Bournemouth 4-1

02/01: Newcastle - Manchester United 0-2

13/01: Tottenham - Manchester United 0-1

19/01: Manchester United - Brighton 2-1

29/01: Manchester United - Burnley 2-2

03/02:  Leicester - Manchester United 0-1
09/02: Fulham - Manchester United 0-3

24/02: Manchester United - Liverpool 0-0

27/02: Crystal Palace - Manchester United 1-3
02/03: Manchester United - Southampton 3-2
10/03: Arsenal - Manchester United 2-0
30/03: Manchester United - Watford 2-1
02/04: Wolverhampton - Manchester United 2-1

13/04: Manchester United - West Ham 2-1

1 Manchester City 16 13 0 3 38 - 12 26 39 form
2 Manchester United 16 12 2 2 34 - 15 19 38 form
3 Liverpool 16 11 4 1 38 - 13 25 37 form
4 Arsenal 16 10 2 4 29 - 17 12 32 form
5 Chelsea 17 9 2 6 22 - 22 0 29 form
6 Tottenham 16 9 1 6 33 - 18 15 28 form
7 Burnley 17 8 3 6 27 - 27 0 27 form
8 Leicester 17 8 1 8 25 - 24 1 25 form

Before he took charge it looked like this.

1 Liverpool 18 15 3 0 39 - 7 32 48 form
2 Manchester City 17 14 2 1 48 - 10 38 44 form
3 Tottenham 17 13 0 4 31 - 16 15 39 form
4 Chelsea 17 11 4 2 35 - 14 21 37 form
5 Arsenal 17 10 4 3 37 - 23 14 34 form
6 Manchester United 17 7 5 5 29 - 29 0 26 form