You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

Hahahaha

Great news! He's done well with absolutely no pressure on him or the players. That'll change now.

Tactically inept as the PSG, Spurs, Burnley and Wolves games showed. He's been totally lucky at times. 

If they don't get top four and end up in the Europa they are truly fucked. What top player will be drawn to Mike Phelan and the Sperm?!

Why did they rush this through before the end of the season, they are absolutely mental and make stupid decisions all the time. I remember some manc mates saying "we will never do a Liverpool when we stop winning and Ferguson retires"

Yeah fucking right. They haven't challenged for a top trophy in 6 years. Karma is a bitch. 

• Upvote 2

It doesn’t really matter I don’t think in the grand scheme of things.  Whether they hired him or someone else they won’t win the league while Klopp and Guardiola are here.  They won’t be able to accept that either which will mean he will be out on his arse before that 3 year contract is up.

Their problems are so deep rooted that they can’t just buy their way out of it.  They seem to think fucking off Sanchez (which won’t be possible anyway) would mean they wouldn’t get players wanting massive money as if it would reset their wage structure.  It’s wrong of course. Once you’ve offered money like that you’ve opened Pandora’s box for yourself.  It’s why De Gea and Pogba will hold them to ransom.  

Pogba himself is probably their next biggest problem.  They’ve all convinced themselves he’s the best midfielder in the world and would walk into any team.  Yet time and time again he struggles in big games for a whole host of reasons.  If they play a 2 man midfield he doesn’t get on the ball enough and goes to sleep around his own box.  If they play a 3 man then they sacrifice a genuine attacking player further forward.  They even tried him out on the left a few weeks ago against Arsenal I think it was and he was anonymous.  Big decisions around him will have to be made and it remains to be seen whether Solsjkaer has got it in him to make them.  If he drops him how does Pogba react?  It’s going to be hilarious to watch.

De Gea is their next problem.  He’s either going to leave cheaply/on a free or he’s going to sign a contract on Sanchez type money.  After watching him this season he’s still had those saves and world class performances but there are signs that he’s not at it every game any more.  I think this is another catch 22 because there aren’t many top keepers about and available to replace him.

5 hours ago, an tha said:

Whisky nose officially been installed as his number 2 or are they still hiding his involvement?

Yeah he's just a puppet isn't he, no decent manager would accept that but this little gremlin will. 

Just hoping it all goes tits up for them, bacon face shouldn't really be getting involved but as we're on the rise he's forced himself to. I'd be telling all of our players to not talk alone to any of the manc player, there's no depth that cunt won't sink to. . 

11 minutes ago, F*ck Off said:

Yeah he's just a puppet isn't he, no decent manager would accept that but this little gremlin will. 

Just hoping it all goes tits up for them, bacon face shouldn't really be getting involved but as we're on the rise he's forced himself to. I'd be telling all of our players to not talk alone to any of the manc player, there's no depth that cunt won't sink to. . 

I doubt he’s a “puppet” but do imagine Ferguson is advising him. A bit like Kenny and Bob in 1985/86.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

I really hope this goes tits up as some of the videos on Twitter of "Ole at the wheel" are fucking cringe worthy....

I usually like the JOE stuff but fuck me...

Wtf is this...Christ!!

It seems many see this a 2nd coming and 100% convinced he can turn it around! 

One thing that struck me about the run of games is although some of the performances are better he is blessed with many of the results.

They appointed him after we played them off the park at Anfield..off top of my head they had Cardiff away, Huddersfield and Bournemouth at home and i think Newcastle..I'm convinced Jose could have won those games...when they showed up v Spurs they were played off the park and de Gea was the difference (plus shit finishing). The PSG game hopefully proved they have used up all that shite luck..oh no..forgot Southampton also..blessed.

No doubt the team are playing better but losing to Wolves/Arsenal should pile a bit of pressure on now as that honeymoon period is over. In both of those games they looked like they did under Jose! I'm looking forward to a couple of difficult questions popping his way following a defeat just to see his scrawny Gollum faced reaction...thats if media can get over the 'new' love in!!

They defo should have waited. Pressure is on now for top 4, that will be his main target. They won't 'expect' to get through against Barca but if they do they potentially have us waiting in the wings and we could well do them some serious damage. 

2 points off 4th and still have City and Chelsea to play.... Why not just wait and save the multi-million pound pay off? 

On 21/12/2018 at 16:43, Ne Moe Imya said:

Hope he has a great/lucky few months, including a surprise victory over City. Then they juuuust miss out on fourth with a really bad penalty call and they buy out his Molde contract and give him a six-year deal.

Then next summer he buys a bunch of 30 year-olds for huge money who all flop and he gets them relegated.

Happy to report that Phase 1 of my plan to cripple United in the long-term has been a huge success, leading Ed Woodward in all his wisdom to move up the scheduling of Phase 4.

Phase 2 will hopefully come into effect at the end of April, no way to move the schedule up on that one. Also Phase 3 (missing the CL) is looking good, bookies have them at almost 70% to miss out.

• Upvote 1

He's done a decent job, no doubt about it. As said above though, this hiring basically confirms that he's a puppet and that the real significant hire will be the Director of Football who will run the team. Solskjaer will basically be there to put the lineup out and acquiesce with what he's given.

If they'd taken someone like Pochettino or Zidane, someone with a name, they would've had to give them some kind of power and they clearly don't want to do that after the recent debacles they've had.

Either that or no one good enough is actually available.

3 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Sky Sports News. Popped it on this morning just as it came back off an ad break. “Welcome to our Solskjaer Special”

No ta. 

I had to turn that off this morning, it was a right wankfest!

• Upvote 3

I hate to say it but I suspect they have made a sensible move and if Ferguson has been advising then that's no bad thing for them.  He should have had a protegee before he left rather than get into a battle to keep out Mourinho which ended up with that clown Moyes in charge. Longer term OgS may well not be the man but he started well , the players and the supporters are on board and given their last three managers have been useless a different approach with an ex player is not as stupid as some seem to think. That said I hope he crashes and burns of course

He's done a decent job so far but it was not exactly difficult to fix the total mess Mourinho left. They've got one of the most expensive squads in the WORLD never mind just England, of course they were going to improve at some point.

He'll flop next season when he's actually under pressure to achieve something.