You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Solskjaer was a cracking striker. He has just made the biggest mistake of his life. He won't be getting free beers in Manchester after this saga. 

He broke my heart scoring that extra time winner in the Champions League final

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Solskjaer was a cracking striker. He has just made the biggest mistake of his life. He won't be getting free beers in Manchester after this saga. 

Maybe the blue half will buy them.

He's a yes man no doubt. Shitcoat not playing Pogba and Sanchez will have ruffled feathers of the money men. Almost a guarantee they start all games going forward.

13 minutes ago, suzy said:

He broke my heart scoring that extra time winner in the Champions League final

Yep same here. Me and my mates all made Bayern badges in school then watched it in ours. 89 minutes and I was nearly crying, I was so happy. 15 years of age with the world at my feet. 3 minutes later I had to kick my mates out so I could actually cry. I broke my knuckle punching the door frame when they got that last corner before the winner. Its still fucked to this day. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yep same here. Me and my mates all made Bayern badges in school then watched it in ours. 89 minutes and I was nearly crying, I was so happy. 15 years of age with the world at my feet. 3 minutes later I had to kick my mates out so I could actually cry. I broke my knuckle punching the door frame when they got that last corner before the winner. Its still fucked to this day. 

My son was watching it (aged 8 at the time) with a bag of frozen peas on his wrist as he’d hurt it paying football lol

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Never watched it.  And have still never seen the goals.  I have heard about them (time and again...) but for self-protection, I avoided watching it.

Mind, I also avoided the other final they were in when they got beat by Barca.  I went the pictures on my own and watched a mad horror film - Drag Me to Hell.  Fitting.

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Some wood filler and two coats of gloss should sort it. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, razor said:

Never watched it.  And have still never seen the goals.  I have heard about them (time and again...) but for self-protection, I avoided watching it.

Mind, I also avoided the other final they were in when they got beat by Barca.  I went the pictures on my own and watched a mad horror film - Drag Me to Hell.  Fitting.

Boss film that

If he could do well for about 7 or 8 games (they play a lot of shite though i must admit i don't pay much attention to mid table clubs like man u) racking up the points and scoring goals, then might they give it to him on a 5 year contract? Would be beautiful...pogba's ego would be running wild with his motley crew of knobhead twats while the other 5 of the top 6 constantly improve.