You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This Union Jack on The Kop

Bjornebye

Does the Union Flag belong on The Kop?   

57 members have voted

1. 1. Does the Union Flag belong on The Kop?

• Yes. Liverpool is in Britain.
    • No. We are Scouse not British.

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

CC9_iB1WIAA5KJF?format=jpg&name=small

To be fair, that does lend itself to being used as tinder.

Haha yeah!

Personally i think it is really shite and like the rubbish you see displayed at england games and by chelsea, spurs, burnley, southampton et al at european aways.

15 minutes ago, an tha said:

Ok what about this one then.....ignoring that moreton is not in Liverpool...

CC9_iB1WIAA5KJF?format=jpg&name=small

Again this was a target for a tweet...

https://mobile.twitter.com/propagandaphoto/status/589830299661504512

That is the most Moreton flag ever. When I was 14 some girl used to visit her Grandad round ours in the summer. We hit it off and when she went back I asked my dad for a few quid so I could get the train to see her. He asked where she was from. I told him Moreton and he grounded me. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

And your poll is nonsense too. Liverpool isn’t Egyptian or Senegalese so why would  should Liverpool have to be scouse or British for the flag to exist on the kop.

I was more referring to how many who would be against it would argue their point. You hysterical fucking fanny 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I was more referring to how many who would be against it would argue their point. You hysterical fucking fanny 

Ok, so you put up options in a poll for how one side of a debate might want to argue it? Sounds like you thought it through.

21 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

That is the most Moreton flag ever. When I was 14 some girl used to visit her Grandad round ours in the summer. We hit it off and when she went back I asked my dad for a few quid so I could get the train to see her. He asked where she was from. I told him Moreton and he grounded me. 

Ha!! Never been there i did date a tart from Neston once - and i stress the word once!

1 hour ago, stringvest said:

The irony is these 'Scouse not English' knobs are some of the most bigoted and ignorant people you could ever meet. But it's good old Scouse bigotry, so that's ok.

Spot on. I kind of liked the sentiment of the song tongue in cheek but Scouse exceptionalism is no better than English exceptionalism or American exceptionalism. Knobheads everywhere

• Upvote 2