You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (A) 21/12.

Bjornebye

It’s obviously nouveau fan knobheads, which well, basically every internet site is full of which is why humanity is fucked, because we always had a good relationship with City.

A common enemy in Man Utd, and they had various of our old players like McMahon, Walsh, Fowler, etc.

Probably just Chelsea fans who switched allegiance a couple of years back.

49 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

They have a 67 page thread on that match last night. The bitterness is really quite something. 

Fuck it. I’m glad we smashed up their bus. The knobheads. 

NV next time City come to Anfield.

Man-throwing-petrol-bomb-480x320.jpg?F8D

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

In the space of a few pages, aside from profession we are lucky, a one man team, our keeper is absolute shit, VVD is overrated, we were lucky because wolves were so much better, they also called us thieves, murders, racists, dippers, candle wavers, and that we play at Klanfield. 

Now, I don’t want to jump the gun but I don’t think they like us. They’re basically Everton with unlimited funds. 

You forgot buswreckers. *sniggers*

Another thing that made me chuckle was how dodgy they think Alisson is. One said teams should shoot on sight at him, because he’s so dodgy. You know, forget that he has the highest shot to save ratio in the league, has conceded the fewest goals, and has the most clean sheets. It indicates just how important commentators are in shaping the opinions of the hard of thinking. 

For me, Alisson has made one major goalkeeping mistake. Even then, it was unlucky that the ball popped out to an attacker. 

19 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Another thing that made me chuckle was how dodgy they think Alisson is. One said teams should shoot on sight at him, because he’s so dodgy. You know, forget that he has the highest shot to save ratio in the league, has conceded the fewest goals, and has the most clean sheets. It indicates just how important commentators are in shaping the opinions of the hard of thinking. 

For me, Alisson has made one major goalkeeping mistake. Even then, it was unlucky that the ball popped out to an attacker. 

Didn't he try to turn one of Leicester's forward players in the box and concede a goal? Two mistakes in half a season compared to the number of incredible saves he's made has turned all the teams in the Premier League into a bunch of panicking opportunists when in front of goal. A striker of the opposition almost sees any chance they get as possibly the last one they are going to get in the match and just hope for the best.

That's the sign of a defence and goalkeeper that are doing their job way better than any Liverpool team in the last ten years at least.

19 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Didn't he try to turn one of Leicester's forward players in the box and concede a goal?

Yes, I just don't consider that a goalkeeping error. That was him being a vagina on the edge of the box doing Lallana turns. I'm talking about his ability as a goalie, really.

35 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Yes, I just don't consider that a goalkeeping error. That was him being a vagina on the edge of the box doing Lallana turns. I'm talking about his ability as a goalie, really.

If Mignolet or Karius had done that, no doubt about it that would be a goalkeeping error - even if it's purely about decision making. No questions about his ability, best in the Premier League for me Clive. 

I actually thought Allison was fouled by the Leicester forward.

Just been on that Bluemoon forum and one of the posters on the title race thread has put "even if they do win the league we've won three and they'd have one" .....

I guess with regards Sky Sports their work is done.  

2 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

If Mignolet or Karius had done that, no doubt about it that would be a goalkeeping error - even if it's purely about decision making. No questions about his ability, best in the Premier League for me Clive. 

Not from me, the one who said it. It's a minor point but I'm just trying to illustrated that in terms of your normal goalkeeping activities, I think he has made one major mistake. I agree, of course, how good he was.

4 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

They have a 67 page thread on that match last night. The bitterness is really quite something. 

Fuck it. I’m glad we smashed up their bus. The knobheads. 

The funniest thing is they only have about 6 posts per page.  Probably to make it look like there’s more traffic on there than there actually is.  Very similar to the club faking absolutely everything they can. I used to pop on there for a read every so often but it’s by far the most deluded and vile fan website out there.

1 hour ago, an tha said:

Bluemong is a daily highlight for me - to read the shite on there about us lifts my mood no matter how low it may be.

I've read it a couple of times, and fuck me, everything is either - we are lucky, the premier league wants us to win so its fix the media love us, the refs are siding with us and a load more other paranoia. 

If I was a betting man, I'd say the average on their is about 11 and 3/4's