You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (A) 21/12.

Bjornebye

10 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

"Everybody loves watching Liverpool except Liverpool fans"

Fuck off Carragher you silly cunt. 

Yeah, it's so nerve-wracking watching a team who's only conceded 7 goals all season. I'm biting my nails every time the ball crosses our halfway line. Carra's a complete dunce as a pundit. 

4 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

"Everybody loves watching Liverpool except Liverpool fans"

Fuck off Carragher you silly cunt. 

Now he’s said some shite tonight but that was about last season, he said Liverpool fans would enjoy watching us now scoring less goals but defending well

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Yeah, it's so nerve-wracking watching a team who's only conceded 7 goals all season. I'm biting my nails every time the ball crosses our halfway line. Carra's a complete dunce as a pundit. 

He was talking about Liverpool last season, specifically when 2-0 against Leicester and they scored 2 goals to equalise only for Liverpool to score a late third. He has a point as that is not an easy game to watch as a fan wanting your team to win but very entertaining as a neutral fan.

Now neutrals probably won't enjoy another 2-0 win away from home with an occasional half-chance for the opposition to maybe get close to scoring a solitary goal.

2 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Good luck to Wolves, they try to play football the right way. Their manager seems like a sound and humble bloke. 

Agreed . No snide shit going on from either side and no bookings despite the commitment from both teams. Ref had a good game and was hardly noticeable , which is how it should be.    

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Yeah, exactly. He’s doing an excellent job. 

Yep and he looks relaxed about it talking about how it will take time for his work to bear fruit. Either Wolves will go on and become a significant club in the Premier League or the manager will go to a top club. Perhaps Spurs if Poch goes to them lot.

9 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Yep and he looks relaxed about it talking about how it will take time for his work to bear fruit. Either Wolves will go on and become a significant club in the Premier League or the manager will go to a top club. Perhaps Spurs if Poch goes to them lot.

Good shout that. 

35 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

He was always a dunce, full stop - look at him and his behaviour.

Great performance tonight. Wolves have got a more-than-decent midfield over there; the defence is quite formidable too despite us putting 2 past them. The movement on the first goal from all involved was outstanding.

6 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I think Nuno and Wolves are doing a decent job, but they're still massively helped out by the fact that the most powerful agent in world football is directing some pretty talented players to them. They're not some Cinderella story. It's a pretty unfair arrangement, actually. 

Fair has nothing to do with anything in life. They’ve made a Faustian agreement and are successful for now, will be exciting to see if they can build anything lasting more than a few seasons.