You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (A) 21/12.

Bjornebye

If some team is going to be our first loss, it'll be someone shit like Huddersfield or Fulham. Wolves are doing alright this season and therefore we should have any issue putting 5 away against them. It's the relegation fodder that score worldies against us, nobody else. 

13 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

They've been weirdly good against the top teams. Against City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, United, they've only lost once, 3-2 to Spurs. 

This will probably be one of the tougher games of the season. 

Does not compute.

As someone with a surname only one letter different from their stadium, growing up in the Black Country, it has been assumed I’m a wolves fan many many times, which always irritated me as a kid, and drive me to dislike them.

of all the midlands sides, my softest spot is held for the baggies - mainly because we used to twat them a lot - but I’ve grown to quite like Wolves as I’ve aged, too.

im glad they’re doing well, but I’d very much like them to let us have our way with them on Friday.

and I think we will. 

Doherty is very good alright. I like their team and how they play. Was in a bar in Spain watching them play the Mancs and ended up talking with a Wolves fan who was saying how United could do with about half their team. He was right too. I don't mind Wolves. A club with a proper old school tradition with some legendary players.

Will be a tough night but if we come through the next four games with three wins and a draw, i think that's a brilliant haul from a horribly awkward run of games. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

As someone with a surname only one letter different from their stadium, growing up in the Black Country, it has been assumed I’m a wolves fan many many times, which always irritated me as a kid, and drive me to dislike them.

Blown my mind this. I always assumed your surname was Spunkmouse. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Wolverhampton that utopia of full employment that looks like the French Riviera. 

I automatically read any sentence with the word utopia in hodgsons voice. 

It almost put me in a bad mood, but the word Riviera in hodgsons voice redeemed it at the end. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Their fans certainly seem confident. Not just of beating us but quite a few seem to think we are in for an absolute hiding. 

I don’t think too many of them are capable of understanding the goals for and against column in the league table.