You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Best place to buy an IPOD classic

redheart

New? You'll probably not get one at a decent price. You're looking at over 400 quid. Used are much more sensible. eBay or Amazon for those.

Some decent refurbished products...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_sop=15&_pmc=true&isRefine=true&_productid=85855166&LH_ItemCondition=2000|2500&rt=nc

On 12/14/2018 at 10:01 AM, redheart said:

I have lost my IPOD classic a device that I love.

Anyone any idea where I can buy one at a decent price?

Ouch. To echo NV try eBay. I've got 2 iPod Classics, both 120gb, got them both off eBay.

Out of curiosity redheart, what iPod manager do you use? If you say iTunes then I spit in your general direction.

I do use ITUNES.

I have decided not to buy an IPOD Classic.

I am buying a 512GB micro SD card for my Samsung Galaxy S9, and I am using software which syncs ITunes to it. So that saves me a shed load. And I can use blue tooth earphones.

Which IPOD manager do you use?

2 hours ago, redheart said:

I do use ITUNES.

I am buying a 512GB micro SD card for my Samsung Galaxy S9, and I am using software which syncs ITunes to it. So that saves me a shed load. And I can use blue tooth earphones.

I'm going to hazard a guess it's CopyTransManager but I think there are others too. I used to use that and also I'm sure MonkeyMediaPlayer has an iPod Manager.

I had no end of problems with iTunes when using an iPod.

7 minutes ago, redheart said:

Its Synctunes Ultimate. Seems ok.

I will look for the others.

I might try to buy some bluetooth wireless earbuds but it is difficult to find some that dont make you look like a total ****

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07BHHB5RH/ref=ox_sc_act_title_6?smid=A2PGPJL0BBLHLX&psc=1

I can vouch for these. Good price, discrete, and good sound quality. 

11 hours ago, redheart said:

I do use ITUNES.

CopyTransManager. It's the dog's bollocks, and Shooter knows me far too well.