Quantcast
Them Lot (H) 16/12/18 - Page 39 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Bjornebye

Them Lot (H) 16/12/18

43 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Karius made two mistakes that led to goals in one match, what are they smoking over at the BBC?

They were talking about the league. Point was it just shows what crap stats can be when taken in isolation or consideration of the wider picture

Alisson is boss, if other fans and the media think he's calamity then they merely highlight their own stupidity. Take something in isolation out of context and blow it into something huge negative and shite, its the British way.

He's won us more points and kept us in the champions league with more class than I've seen from a keeper since reinas purple patch.

By the way the Manc twat at work went sick today!! Can you believe it?!? Actually I can, what a twat!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

24 minutes ago, suzy said:

By the way the Manc twat at work went sick today!! Can you believe it?!? Actually I can, what a twat!

He'll keep Suzy

• Upvote 1

James Richardson on today's podcast

The masters of pressing vs the masters of depressing

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, magicrat said:

He'll keep Suzy

Yup my manager said I’ll still be here when he does show up!

1 hour ago, suzy said:

Now thats what a shit-house looks like.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

He probably got tired watching Robertson run up and down the left flank.

Hahaha

My boss called me this morning. He says “it never gets old does it?”  I’m thinking great what have my team done now. His response “beating up the Mancs is great”. Spurs fan as well. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Elite said:

Now thats what a shit-house looks like.

He really is, he has an answer for everthing (well he thinks he has!) He's totally deluded. Hope he's in tomorrow as I'm off for the rest of the week - but he will keep!

3 minutes ago, suzy said:

He really is, he has an answer for everthing (well he thinks he has!) He's totally deluded. Hope he's in tomorrow as I'm off for the rest of the week - but he will keep!

If you are full of bluster, you need to be able to deal with the fallout either way. If he can't take a bit back he's obviously a soft arse.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lee909 said:

I love both Trent and Robbo but think their delivery is vastly overrated by people. They both put some great balls in but waste a fair few too. Happy with both but there is room for improvement in boths final ball

Of course they waste a fair few. But with Clyne it’s a different matter altogether, I can’t recall one good cross he’s put in since he arrived at the club.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, suzy said:

Do you use computers. Change his screensaver....

On 12/14/2018 at 8:05 PM, Remmie said:

What a bunch of pathetic Everton-esque vaginas you all are, we're much better than them, better manager, better team spirit, better form and it's at Anfield. We will win. 

Cough fucking cough

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, aRdja said:

Of course they waste a fair few. But with Clyne it’s a different matter altogether, I can’t recall one good cross he’s put in since he arrived at the club.

Lallana goal vs ‘Boro away 16-17, Coutinho 2nd goal at emirates 16-17, Firmino goal against Burton Albion, Benteke hit crossbar from 5 yard outs out against Bournemouth 15-16 at Anfield.

23 hours ago, Unrighteous said:

And Mourinho went with his standard away formation, 7 at the back, like all Minnows away from home.

That's not even an exaggeration, they had 8 players in the box when we scored our second.

11 minutes ago, LFC 5 Times said:

Lallana goal vs ‘Boro away 16-17, Coutinho 2nd goal at emirates 16-17, Firmino goal against Burton Albion, Benteke hit crossbar from 5 yard outs out against Bournemouth 15-16 at Anfield.

tenor.gif

20 minutes ago, LFC 5 Times said:

So three good crosses in 4-5 years...

2 hours ago, LFC 5 Times said:

Please tell me you looked this up somewhere. It will freak me out if this is off the top of your head.