Quantcast
Them Lot (H) 16/12/18 - Page 31 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Bjornebye

Them Lot (H) 16/12/18

Beinsports commentators in the studio; Keys, Poyet, Andy Gray, and Dunne spent 15 minutes talking about how bad United were and what this result would mean for Jose.... seriously just fuck off. We were as good as they were poor.

On 12/15/2018 at 4:04 PM, Seasons said:

If we lose the cunt who started this thread needs to have a word with himself about the title and then banned from making piss dungeons (ref).

S6Rc.gif

• Upvote 17

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Stig’s gonna carry us to the title. 

About time I did something useful 

8 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Beingsports commentators in the studio; Stelling, Poyet, Andy Gray, and Dunne spent 15 minutes talking about how bad United were and what this result would mean for Jose.... seriously just fuck off. We were as good as they were poor.

A stelling line up that.

6 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Had celtic on an acca and they let me down big time. I'm not prepared to hero worship stig just yet.

Never back Celtic away at Hibs. 

Enjoying watching Gary Neville talking about Liverpool being streets ahead of Man U - you can see his pain 

Lovely

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Ouch.....

yv7MxuJ.png

Pah, stats mean nothing. United where in the game and in control till we flukes the second and third. Maureen said so

Wish I could watch the aftermath but I'm at work and can no longer stream there until I get sky next month. 

2 minutes ago, Elite said:

He's as white as a fucking ghost.

I had it on NBC so not able to wonder did he actually think Utd had a sniff before the game? The fucking tellytubby living bastard 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I had it on NBC so not able to wonder did he actually think Utd had a sniff before the game? The fucking tellytubby living bastard 

Tellytubby living bastard, out of rep but that's a cracker 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

No - he said it was obvious what the outcome would be, but you always hope something will happen bwahahahaha