You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Them Lot (H) 16/12/18

Bjornebye

20 minutes ago, niallers said:

Arnold in protective boot! Milner at full back it is then.

20181213_230457.jpg

That big boot could be just a footballer’s fashion thing either.

Probably be pictures of Kieran Trippier at some London niteclub tomorrow with a haddock stapled to his forehead. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, an tha said:

Fucking hell 3 defenders all at same time....none of them seemingly minor either.

Far from ideal, but we still have our  two best defenders fit in Van Dijk and Robertson.

Milner won’t let us down at full back. 

Klopp said in August that Fabinho can play centre half, so I guess he’s third choice there for now. Maybe that kid Phillips will get a run against Wolves in the cup. 

7 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Far from ideal, but we still have our  two best defenders fit in Van Dijk and Robertson.

Milner won’t let us down at full back. 

Klopp said in August that Fabinho can play centre half, so I guess he’s third choice there for now. Maybe that kid Phillips will get a run against Wolves in the cup. 

Phillips is fucked as well isn't he?

The worry with changes to the defence is that we have been playing a really high line and doing it really well, but very tight. That comes from players being really well drilled and practiced at it....start throwing players like Fabinho into that line who aren't used to it and just a tiny fraction off and we are exposed.

Also with games thick and fast over this period we have no room at all for any further knocks.

We'll just have to dig in and get on with it - feels like typical of us that just as we start to look likely we get a frigging injury crisis and an injury crisis right on a tough run of games, both manc sides and arsenal in space of 3 weeks.

They are shit, the shittest they've been in a long time, and we are the best we've been in a long time, we are going to smesh them. 

They have nothing on the pitch that we need to worry about, and the gargoyle stood on the side of the pitch isn't anything to worry about either. 

5 minutes ago, Aventus said:

They are shit, the shittest they've been in a long time, and we are the best we've been in a long time, we are going to smesh them. 

They have nothing on the pitch that we need to worry about, and the gargoyle stood on the side of the pitch isn't anything to worry about either. 

I can imagine Juventus were thinking along similar lines about a month ago.

They've gone to Stamford Bridge & Turin this season & come away unbeaten, Arsenal couldn't put them away either, I think the fact is that they can certainly turn up for the big games & this is probably their biggest game of the season.

Even without that, you can go right back to 1977 & see that they've given us fucking nightmares over the years. We've failed to beat the cunts in over four & a half years in a league fixture, I read the forum & other social media & I sometimes wonder where all the confidence comes from to be honest. I'm dreading Sunday.

I wish they would get fucking relegated or go out of business so we'd never have to play the horrible twats again.

• Upvote 6