You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Them Lot (H) 16/12/18

Bjornebye

Same team? I'd swap Henderson for Keita personally but the rest I'd leave. Matip was boss last night. Id keep him in. 

Into these Reds . Humiliate them. Destroy them. Kill them. Even if it gets shithouse the sack. Fucking go to war and annihilate them. 

• Upvote 6

It'll be an important test and we should win. Maureen will park the bus and hope to catch us out as he did at Old Toilet last season. We're defensively so much more solid now, it'll either be a bore draw or we'll demonstrate how far ahead of them we are now and dispatch them without too much effort.

On the one hand, I want the front three to continue their recent improvement, and for us to absolutely humiliate them. But on the other hand, I've recently got a taste for flukey/hilarious 96th minute goals scored by players nowhere near the requisite quality for our first team. 1-0, Moreno (96).

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, rubble-rouser said:

I agree, although the Echo was saying earlier that Trent and Matip are doubts, in which case Milner At RB and Lovren At CB, with Keïta in CM ahead of Henderson and Gini.

I might be mistaken but I think we had Wisdom at RB last time we beat these at Anfield.

The Echo know fuck all. 

5 minutes ago, clangers said:

It'll be an important test and we should win. Maureen will park the bus and hope to catch us out as he did at Old Toilet last season. We're defensively so much more solid now, it'll either be a bore draw or we'll demonstrate how far ahead of them we are now and dispatch them without too much effort.

Thats my concern. We just can't bum these at Anfield. 

Where are we up to with the sicknotes? Would be good to keep it more or less the same but it seems like we might have a bit of a patchwork defence going into this. 

Also how long before we hear Mourinho cry arsing about how we get an extra day's rest, and that we are always at home after our champions league games. Fixed I tell thee. 

I'd have Fabinho in at DM for this, de geas long balls into the middle nodded down to their forwards undid us a few times last season. We can do with the extra height, and like my ex told me before we split up "a few inches makes all the difference" 

• Upvote 1

Can’t fucking wait, couldn’t owe these cunts one more. We look like we’re coming into our best form and they are just a rolling week to week disaster, constant issues behind the scenes, half the squad aren’t playing for the canterious gypsy cunt. This is our time, time to stick the knife in, kick the when they’re down. 

Questions over Matip and Trent’s fitness, ideally would play both fitness permitting. If not would play Milner RB, Keita into midfield and Lovren in if Matip doesn’t make it. We haven’t scored against these in Anfield in the league since Sturridge in 2015 in that 2-1 loss was Gerrard stamped on Herrera, don’t blame him mind. They’re gonna do their usual 8 at the back with probably Rashford, Lingard and Fellaini as “attacking options.” With VVD and Allisson I don’t envisage them having any success from that “18th century” football as that cunt once put it. 2-0 to us Mo and VVD.

25 minutes ago, an tha said:

5th Dec - Joe Gomez ruled out for six weeks 8th Dec - Nathaniel Clyne ruled out for multiple weeks 11th Dec - Trent Alexander-Arnold out injured 11th Dec - Joel Matip ruled out for six weeks Fit defenders: Dejan Lovren Virgil Van Dijk Andrew Robertson Alberto Moreno

That's really not good.

Millie at RB and just twat these twats, eleventy-nil.

Keita to tear apart their midfield, end up with two assists and a goal.

Mourinho will probably play McTominay and Fellaini or something, he's still trying to get himself sacked before they're mathematically eliminated from the top 4 places so he gets a bigger payout.

The scary thing is the defense - I presume it'll be Milner at RB and Virgil and Lovren in the middle, but behind them the cupboard is very bare indeed.

4-0. 

Mane to miss about 4,000 chances before getting 2 in quick succession. 

Salah to put Young on his arse the entire game. 

Alisson to flying nod maureen in celebration. 

Seasons to sip life's finest beverage at the end before looking at the camera and nodding to the rest of the world in acknowledgement of how brilliant Liverpool.