You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Your 3 favourite players in the squad

Hades

16 hours ago, RobbieOR said:

Don't particularly agree with ardja's thoughts on Sturridge but he has been useful to us this season. He's done well when called upon. 

As in 'Klopp is managing the situation very well.' We're stuck with him so we use him in a way which is most useful to the team. Ideally he'd still be at West Brom,or similar but he isn't so lets use him when needed. To be fair to Sturridge he is still far more useful than Lallana.

3 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

As in 'Klopp is managing the situation very well.' We're stuck with him so we use him in a way which is most useful to the team. Ideally he'd still be at West Brom,or similar but he isn't so lets use him when needed. To be fair to Sturridge he is still far more useful than Lallana.

Our corner flags are more useful than Lallana.   Thankfully Sturridge will be gone in the summer and people can stop pretending a forward who can’t run is anywhere near good enough because he pops up with the very odd goal.

• Downvote 1

For me it’s Robbo, Van Dijk and Bobby.

Robbo epitomises everything I want in a Liverpool full back. He’s got a tonne of energy, and is willing to use all of it, every game. He’s a class above what we’ve had at the position in the time I’ve been going to the match regularly, and you can see how much playing for us means to him, which we all want to see.

van Dijk is just sublime. He’s made us so much better for being here and his coolness and calmness is infectious. Not just to his teammates but to the whole club - fans included.

i don’t think there’s anything he’s not at least very good at, and it’s a pleasure to have him.

and Bobby is just ace, isn’t he. I love his selflessness, his work ethic and his ever smiling persona. He’s great fun to watch, and isn’t that what we watch for? For fun?

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

VVD - The greatest CB in the history of the universe, what's not to like? A worthy successor of Gerrard as captain. Our very own Khal Drogo.

Robertson - He just never lets you down. Cinderella man. A player fans can easily relate to. General awesomeness.

Milner - True professional. Funny on twitter. Drinks Ribena. True successor of Gary McAllister.

Edit - Damn it forgot about AOC. If he's back soon showing the same attitude and quality, he'd force his way up the list.