You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Napoli (H) Champions League 11/12/18

Bjornebye

Going for a Hat-Trick of match thread wins on the bounce here. 

Same team as today except Mane in for Shaqiri. I thought Matip played well and deserves the nod alongside VVD. Keita adds decent energy and is coming good. Fabinho is like Dhalsim in the middle and Milner was decent at RB. 

At the cunts from the off and scare the twats into submission. 

• Upvote 6

Just now, AngryofTuebrook said:

Mad to think that in 3 days and a few hours, we might all have a massive downer on our club.

Or we might all have raging hard-ons for them.

Fucking hell, Tuesday is going to be tense!

Just thought then, if we didn't get through to the next round, I don't think i'd be as gutted as usual. Obviously i'd be gutted but it wouldn't be world ending. Top of the league mid December the way things are going.... I'd take the title over the Champions League this year without a doubt. It wouldn't be 'that bad'. It will still be bad though. 

Into these cunts Reds 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Just thought then, if we didn't get through to the next round, I don't think i'd be as gutted as usual. Obviously i'd be gutted but it wouldn't be world ending. Top of the league mid December the way things are going.... I'd take the title over the Champions League this year without a doubt. It wouldn't be 'that bad'. It will still be bad though. 

Into these cunts Reds 

I'd rather not fart around with the UEFA Cup.

Let's just twat them, Reds!

Need to channel the spirit of Istanbul (second half onwards) and the Aviva Stadium Dublin (August 2018), as well as play with the intensity and effectiveness of last year's European campaign. We have the tools, we have the need, we have the motivation and we have the ability. I think we will do it, and be in the hat for the CL's knockout stages.

Not that it means anything, but the combined domestic records of this group is extraordinary- 

Played: 67

Won: 56

Drawn: 9

Lost: 2

It's also a little ironic that the only team not currently winning their league is the only undefeated team in the group and probably the best-performed one so far too. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I'd rather not fart around with the UEFA Cup.

Let's just twat them, Reds!

That's the thing, I would rather win the league this year but if we drop out of the Champions league we're going to go into the Europa and I can't be doing with Thursday night football

We have 

2 hours ago, aRdja said:

It’s a playoff isn’t it... if Lovren is still out..

Alisson

Matip

Van Dijk

Trent

Robbo

Gini

Milner

Keita

Salah

Mane

Firmino

I have a feeling that he will start Hendo though.

I’d be tempted to swap out Gini for Fabinho from that line up, but then again it’s at home, so get a fiver on Gini first goal scorer.