You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Premier League Round Up (Dec 1-5 2018)

tlw content

Lots to get through with it being a double round of fixtures, so I'll get straight down to it. “Useless” got the old heave ho at last as Southampton finally saw sense and sent his fraudulent arse down the road. The final straw was failing to beat Manchester United. Fair enough I'd say.

They went 2-0 up but then blew it. Armstrong fired in the opener and Cedric’s superb free-kick doubled their lead, but they got nervous and let United get back on level terms before the break. Now usually you’d expect United to go on and win the game, but this is Mourinho’s United and…well… they’re fucking shit aren't they? 

It ended 2-2 and the Saints board had clearly seen enough. “We can accept you losing to Fulham, but drawing with this United team is humiliating. We’re gonna have to let you go”.  

As for Mourinho, I can’t even keep up with his antics now. I know he’s now dropped Lukaku and Pogba for being shit, and I know he’s been ripping into his players all week. What I don’t know is what he actually needs to do before they sack him. Hopefully we’ll never find out, because this is great and long may it continue.

I heard this week that Pogba has given the ball away more than any other player in the Premier League this season. Not surprising, the Southampton game alone would probably have him in the top ten. One of the worst performances you’ll ever see from a so called top player. Fucking fraud him.

Mourinho didn’t specifically call him out by name, but he said “we need to lose less ball in midfield” and then dropped Pogba for the Arsenal game in midweek, so that tells its own story. There were also reports that he called Pogba a "virus" in front of the rest of the team afterwards. Mourinho is right of course, but then Pogba could hit back with "takes one to know one". It's all gone a bit playgroundish at United this season, and it's great.

This is just a teaser, click here to view the full article

Please note that PL Round Ups are only available to website subscribers. Subscriptions cost just £2 a month (you need to register first) and can be purchased here. 

• dave u pinned this topic

Great read, as ever. Agree about the Mounie red card - absolute joke, especially when you compare that with the Bardsley tackle on Moreno - which we didn't even get a free-kick for. I'm still miffed about Henderson getting sent off for two innocuous challenges - the first of which should actually have been a free-kick to us anyway. Then think about Elbows pulling the Arsenal lad back BY HIS HAIR, ffs! Not even a yellow.

No mention in the City/Bournemouth game of the blatant two-handed push in bis own box by Fernandinho. What the fuck does he have to do....? Wouldn't surprise me if Footyleaks discovers in 10 years time that he's got photos of Mike Riley shagging a donkey.

And Torreira - very good. One thing we're missing right now is an excellent, street-wise Uruguayan. 

• Upvote 1

• dave u unpinned this topic