You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Snooker 2018/19 Season

Bjornebye

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, sir roger said:

At my age I should really be above disliking Neil Robertson just because of his ridiculous hair. 

Haha. He is alright Robertson. Bit boring like. Playing well the last few months but he will have to be on top of his game to stop Judd here. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

He practices in Cambridge, Robertson. Willie Thorne has got a club there. It’s a bit of a dive really, compared to places like Riley’s in Liverpool. I’ve been in there a couple of times and Robertson and Joe Perry have got a table each that nobody else is allowed to play on.

Didn't Robertson live with Trump for a bit? Might be mistaken. 

Are you any good John? 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Didn't Robertson live with Trump for a bit? Might be mistaken. 

Are you any good John? 

No mate. I’m fucking shite and I’m only getting worse as time goes on and I play less often. I’m lucky if I can pot four balls in a row these days. Double figures is utopia. I wasn’t so bad when I used to play every week. The trick is to be friends with people who are equally as bad, if not worse. If I went out and played someone who was knocking decent breaks in I’d fuck it off and play pool instead. 

13 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

No mate. I’m fucking shite and I’m only getting worse as time goes on and I play less often. I’m lucky if I can pot four balls in a row these days. Double figures is utopia. I wasn’t so bad when I used to play every week. The trick is to be friends with people who are equally as bad, if not worse. If I went out and played someone who was knocking decent breaks in I’d fuck it off and play pool instead. 

Yeah I was playing once a week a few years ago and got fair decent. By decent I mean I wasn't embarrassing myself. Not played in a few years and no doubt I'd be shite now. Great game to play though. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Boss wasn't it. Surreal the crowd clapping for 40 points after it and cheering every pot. Would love to have been there. 

I fucking love the snooker me. 

I just can't get over how well he can play with both hands, it's ridiculous. Love the fact that he lost the highest break prize when the cue ball rolled in at the end and he wasn't the least bit arsed!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I just can't get over how well he can play with both hands, it's ridiculous. Love the fact that he lost the highest break prize when the cue ball rolled in at the end and he wasn't the least bit arsed!

Only 5 grand the top break prize anyway. 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Steve Davis only got about 350 in his professional career ! 

Given the number of tournaments that are played these days, and considering his age I'd expect Trump to overtake O'Sullivan's record some day. He's on around 600 or so at the moment.