You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Burnley (A) 5/12/18

Bjornebye

Just now, aRdja said:

Hmmm... are you sure you’re criticising the right team?

Just saw that, my only concern with that is having Lovren, Gomez not in his best position and also Milner out of position may put VVD under too much pressure.

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a look - think they got a win back in August.

Teams from all over the far reaches of Europe and the lower leagues of England have been thrashing this shower.

They have managed a single point at home against the mighty Huddersfield in the last couple months.

I would be ok partnering Usher upfront with Origi and playing Code at LB against these.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, aRdja said:

Alisson

Van Dijk

Lovren

Gomez

Milner

Fabinho

Hendo

Keita

Shaqiri

Salah

Sturridge

I have a feeling it will be Moreno at LB, Lovren will probably come in with Gomez at RB (though not ideal, there aren't may choices, I don't think Klopp will risk Keita AND Fabinho so Wijnaldum will probably start with Fabinho, possibly Henderson but preferably Milner and I think Origi deserves a crack above Sturridge in place of Firmino, Mane will surely start although Salah needs a rest along with Bobby...all on the bench though

Alisson

Gomez

Lovren

van Dijk

Moreno

Fabinho 

Milner

Wijnaldum

Shaqiri

Mane

Origi

28 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Just had a look - think they got a win back in August.

Teams from all over the far reaches of Europe and the lower leagues of England have been thrashing this shower.

They have managed a single point at home against the mighty Huddersfield in the last couple months.

I would be ok partnering Usher upfront with Origi and playing Code at LB against these.

Yeah with 82 players to their 11 we should be able to win this easy. 

• Upvote 1

“Sadio and Robbo we need to have another look today,” added Klopp.

“Sadio has an awful cut on his foot, it’s been stitched. He’s walking in flip flops but we don’t play in flip flops.”

I want us to play in flip flops.

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Assuming Robbo and Mane are out (only just heard Mane is a doubt)

Allison

Clyne

Gomez

VVD

TAA

Milner

Fabinho

Gini

Salah

Firmino

Shaqiri

I only hope Mane recovers in time as that attack is going to have to ramp up it's efforts if we are to win. Clyne at left back is a horror show waiting to happen, at least if Moreno plays you know roughly what you're getting with him and hopefully van Dijk will cover his side.

Both Robertson and Mane are having late tests so they could still play.