You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool 1 Everton 0 (Dec 2 2018)

tlw content

It was fucking boss in work today. Kids just the ripping the Evertonian IT teacher all day long. He said to me in all seriousness, “I’ve made my peace with it now. I know I’ll never see us win at Anfield”. I laughed at him and said he was being daft, to which he replied that the last time it happened he was eight years old. I said, “Fair enough” and walked off pissing myself. 

• Upvote 6

6 hours ago, dave u said:

4 minutes was generous, then they started wasting even more time. Didn't Gana go down for ages in stoppage time. Mané kept hitting him on the back of the head telling him to get up. 

Those two are mates but when its the derby there's always needle between them, I love it.

I was wondering what that was about, I saw Mané giving him a bit of a slap on the bonce while he was down and I was surprised to see that he didn't immediately start rolling around on the floor crying and clutching his head. 

Makes sense now. 

• Upvote 1

Divock should start on wednesday. The lad's confidence just went up 100 percent the last 24 hours. We have nothing to lose at all and need to rotate a few lads. Worst case scenario we have a pissed off bobby coming off the bench.

Regarding the blueshite, they are a good side now. Hopefully, they can take a few points off city this season. Huge 3 points from a tough game for us.

• Upvote 1

That was so enjoyable just so fucking enjoyable I completely lost myself in the goal celebration jumping around like a mad bastard, I haven't celebrated a goal like that in a long time.  As for managers running on to the pitch like that l think Klopp's best man at Huddersfield did something similar when they got a last minute winner against Leeds a few years back.

• Upvote 1

you " almost feel sorry for their fans ,almost." i think you you need to go and have a lie down dave, thats not at all like you,would you feel the same if it happened against MANUre and their fans, of course not, so stop it, i prefer it when you're mister mean and nasty thats what i pay my subscription for, otherwise great report dave

• Upvote 1

Saw a video this morning taken from the Kop. All the lads are celebrating. Except one. Sadio. Instead, he decides to go and get the ball and take it over and hands it to Gana Gueye, obviously goading him over the time wasting. Gana Gueye just smacks the ball out of his hands. 

Brilliant.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• dave u pinned this topic
12 minutes ago, dave u said:

Saw a video this morning taken from the Kop. All the lads are celebrating. Except one. Sadio. Instead, he decides to go and get the ball and take it over and hands it to Gana Gueye, obviously goading him over the time wasting. Gana Gueye just smacks the ball out of his hands. 

Brilliant.

The needle between these two in derbies is hilarious. I read last week they cut contact a week before the game and don’t speak again til after it’s been played. As it should be. 

39 minutes ago, dave u said:

Brilliant.

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, moof said:

The needle between these two in derbies is hilarious. I read last week they cut contact a week before the game and don’t speak again til after it’s been played. As it should be. 

They had a hug in the tunnel before they came out though.

The Bloos are crediting Guye for not having anything to do with Mane at the end, obviously ignoring it was because Sadio was goading him.

On 12/3/2018 at 1:25 PM, Stickman said:

What was brilliant is that they've been dining out on the Karius mistake for months and going on and on about having England's number one ...blah blah blah....

Don't think they'll be as quick to bring it up now

at least karius managed to play in a champions league final, something pickford will never ever do even if he plays for the BS for the next 20 years 

17 hours ago, RedHeadedRed said:

That was so enjoyable just so fucking enjoyable I completely lost myself in the goal celebration jumping around like a mad bastard, I haven't celebrated a goal like that in a long time.  As for managers running on to the pitch like that l think Klopp's best man at Huddersfield did something similar when they got a last minute winner against Leeds a few years back.

I was on the Kop and it was pure bedlam, went on for ages - so long that I completely missed the Kloppwalk. Then giving it to the blueshite after the whistle had blown hahaha merry xmas everton

3 hours ago, Marion said:

"He's got the most Everton face ever him" - I love that !!

When I finished laughing, I did think that everyone is saying when we click, we'll be great but the question is WHEN will we click ??

It’s all about the press. When we press well, win the ball high up the pitch, get it into the strikers’ feet early - we click. Imo. 

They appear to have seeded this national narrative that they are the friendly face of Premier League football, and the media and other club's supporters have lapped it up. When the mask slips it never seems to make it into the national consciousness.

• dave u unpinned this topic