You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (H) 2/12/18 Premier League

Bjornebye

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

That's not a fair assessment, Bitch.

It wasn't even a hopeful punt; it was a mishit attempt at a hopeful punt.

Actually, you're right, it was fucking awful, like most of our play around the 18 yard box. 

That makes it more hilarious. 

But if we want to be serious (I don't), we were fucking shite again around the 18 yard box. 

I reckon Pickford tried to catch van Dijks attempted shot/cross/volley, but didn’t take into account the ice on the ball after it had gone so high.

Thankfully Origi was the only one who didn’t give it up and we won a game that they probably deserved a share of the points from.

If they play that well against some of our fellow contenders then they might take points off them, and that might stick in the throats of the “born not manufactured” “chosen” deluded shower of idiots more than today’s heroic defeat obviously does.

Thanks for the 3 points. . . . again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheBitch said:

Honestly the most hilarious win I can ever remember us recording. 

Think about it...

0-0

95th minute. 

Our closest rivals and neighbours have given us their best game in 20+ years. 

A hopeful punt into their box that their best ever keeper and England's best ever keeper just has to tip over the bar to ensure a good point that they can argue they were robbed of two points.

But instead of tipping it over, spaghetti arms Pickford tips it back into play to our 4th or 5th best striker to nod home for a 95th minute winner. 

You literally couldnt make it up. I have not stopped laughing for hours when I've thought it all through.  

Did that nonsense even happen?

The sight of all the dejected Blues and Red Mancs in the pub will stay with me for a long, long time. 

Never change Everton. Please. Never change. 

What makes it all the sweeter is it was in time added for richarlison dicking about and one of their other nobheads feigning injury.

surely the greatest ever ending to a game 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, coachpotato said:

I reckon Pickford tried to catch van Dijks attempted shot/cross/volley, but didn’t take into account the ice on the ball after it had gone so high.

Thankfully Origi was the only one who didn’t give it up and we won a game that they probably deserved a share of the points from.

If they play that well against some of our fellow contenders then they might take points off them, and that might stick in the throats of the “born not manufactured” “chosen” deluded shower of idiots more than today’s heroic defeat obviously does.

Thanks for the 3 points. . . . again.

I don't fancy our return game at Goodison much either.

• Like 1

Fuck Silva

That's a few times I've seen him being a twat after games. Claiming lucky, shaking his head. He's a bitter prick and he will fit in beautifully there. Can't wait for a foreign side to come in and offer him and job and watch the same shit Everton did to Watford happen again. 

I'm enjoying this they went toe to toe lark. Hopefully they'll do it at Goodison too. 

58%-42% Possession in our favour

16 shots to 9

8 corners to 1

Lets be honest without our terrible finishing today we should have had 4 minimum Mane x2, Shaqiri and Origi 

No probs with Silva's comments here. Fair play to him.

Everton boss Marco Silva had no issue with Klopp's actions.

"I didn't see Klopp's reaction and if we scored that goal and had been so lucky I might have done the same," said the Portuguese.

"I didn't see any disrespect."

What Silva said in his press conference is a bit different to what he said in his post match interview. Claims Klopp didn’t apologise to him, which is a lie. Then rows back on the disrespect by saying he didn’t see it so couldn’t make a judgement if it was disrespectful or not. Just another disingenuous little Blue gobshite.

“No, he didn't apologise to me,” Silva said.

“All of your colleagues asked me about this situation but, to be honest, I didn't see what happened.

“I didn't see it. I don't know what he did and the way he did it.

“I think he didn't expect it, it was a lucky day for him this afternoon. It's football. I cannot tell you if it was any disrespect because I didn't see it.

“You are asking me but maybe when I see that moment I can speak more about that situation.”

On 12/3/2018 at 12:08 AM, Bob Spunkmouse said:

So I left on 87 minutes. I had to get away ahead of the traffic and even knowing how it played out now, I still made the right call, but fucking hell seeing the goal on here as I parked up to pick up my daughter and my girlfriend from town was so much better than I could have imagined from the explanation on the radio. Astonishing.

Would have been so much better if you’d have stayed and you STILL say you made the right call! Just don’t get it me, leaving early to beat the traffic, some of the most celebrated victories have been in injury time and people have missed them them ‘to beat the traffic’.  If you’re that eager to beat the traffic and would willingly miss THE best way to win a Derby EVER, you may as well stay at home. Save your money and listen to it on the radio. 

• Upvote 1

Ok they came and had a bit of a go....but i've seen teams much lower in league than them come and give us more problems - ok they knocked it around okish at times, but fucking hell are they taking it to extremes about how 'well' they played.

Deluded gets.

As said above - when they win one they will milk it like fuck...don't be kind today, reds.....rub their noses in it as much as you know they would yours.

25 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Would have been so much better if you’d have stayed and you STILL say you made the right call! Just don’t get it me, leaving early to beat the traffic, some of the most celebrated victories have been in injury time and people have missed them them ‘to beat the traffic’.  If you’re that eager to beat the traffic and would willingly miss THE best way to win a Derby EVER, you may as well stay at home. Save your money and listen to it on the radio. 

Have to agree.

Never ever understood the beat the traffic thing - for many reasons.