You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (H) 2/12/18 Premier League

Bjornebye

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't usually post but delighted with that went crazy at the end, especially after the "you haven't killed an Italian" and "always the victim" shite they pulled - again. 

We sit right near the away end so was very audible and when they began chucking stuff on to the pitch near the end someone threw a mobile phone; pathetic i know but that cracked me up. I mean why not throw your wallet and drivers licence too. Fortunately no-one was in the way of it.

Anyway stay classy Everton!

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Danny Mills, on Klopp running onto the pitch:

If there's a more tedious fuckwit of a pundit, I've yet to hear them. He continues to play up to his ref-hating, faux hardman image, "Tee-hee, I'd have got a red card in this game" bollocks. A Championship level player who made a name through mistimed tackles and looking like a thumb with a face drawn on it.

Apparently it was an arrestable offence because if a fan had done it he'd be in jail now?!?

4 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

Has anyone mentioned the blue flare that seemed to have been launched into our supporters?

there were 2 blue flares one on the pitch with all the other crap they threw on there and one right in with our supported in the lower Anfield Road End. Dunno if any of that has been mentioned at all.

So let’s take a look at this should have won bollocks:

One clear headed chance for Gomes. 

Half chance for Richarlson which resulted in the slowest shot ever from the edge of the area.

Quater chance for Walcott that Becker was always getting to first.

Mina’s headed chance was offside.

A second half forty yard effort from Sigurdsson right to Becker.

A second half curler from Bernard that was curling towards the corner flag.

And that’s it.

We had one banker from Mane.

We had one banker from the Weeble.

Origi hit the bar.

We should have had a penalty when Sigurdsson handled from the rebound shot.

Origi scored.

Half chances for Mo, Bobby, and a couple of balls right across the six yard box that we couldn’t get a foot on.

Only one team were winning that, and it wasn’t plucky little Everton.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, i5x said:

there were 2 blue flares one on the pitch with all the other crap they threw on there and one right in with our supported in the lower Anfield Road End. Dunno if any of that has been mentioned at all.

Exactly - too busy mentioning the manager running onto the pitch.  Yet it's the redshite media isn't it?!

32 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Then he said if the goal had happened the other way around & Silva had run on the pitch there would have been a pitch invasion & Silva would have been attacked. Hope the club pick him up on t.

He's every bit as shit as a pundit as he was a player. He tries far too hard to be controversial and is as witty and uninteresting as crotch rot. An uninteresting, unoriginal witless gobshite that would struggle to get into this sites gimp eleven. The baldy cunt.

10 minutes ago, Anubis said:

So let’s take a look at this should have won bollocks:

One clear headed chance for Gomes. 

Half chance for Richarlson which resulted in the slowest shot ever from the edge of the area.

Quater chance for Walcott that Becker was always getting to first.

Mina’s headed chance was offside.

A second half forty yard effort from Sigurdsson right to Becker.

A second half curler from Bernard that was curling towards the corner flag.

And that’s it.

We had one banker from Mane.

We had one banker from the Weeble.

Origi hit the bar.

We should have had a penalty when Sigurdsson handled from the rebound shot.

Origi scored.

Half chances for Mo, Bobby, and a couple of balls right across the six yard box that we couldn’t get a foot on.

Only one team were winning that, and it wasn’t plucky little Everton.

No, no they played us off the park and they are the real winners anyway - the balance of power has shifted and our heads have fallen off.

1 hour ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Danny Mills, on Klopp running onto the pitch:

If there's a more tedious fuckwit of a pundit, I've yet to hear them. He continues to play up to his ref-hating, faux hardman image, "Tee-hee, I'd have got a red card in this game" bollocks. A Championship level player who made a name through mistimed tackles and looking like a thumb with a face drawn on it.

What an absolute bellend that man truly is.