You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (H) 2/12/18 Premier League

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Its still not sunk in even though i went mental at the goal. Watched it in the Halton castle in West Derby and the fucking sound went in the first half. Pub was packed like but it was still odd. Jumped round the fucking pub at the winner. 

Neighbouring shared-wall family are Blues. Not rabids - decent enough people. Not sure they’ll be happy with hearing me run around the living room screaming “Yes! Yes! Yes! Have that you fucking time wasting cunts!” when they have little ones.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Was holding my 11 month old Grandson when the goal went in and we did a little dance around the room. Thanks Everton you made him laugh.

I was just finishing big roast dinner, had it on the radio......goal!............gravy up the wall, jig round the kitchen and guttaral animal sounds with mouth half full of roast potatoes and stuffing....kids laughing heads off, wife looking bemused.......... Klopps got nothing on me

Scenes

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Aventus said:

I find comments like this quite funny when you compare them to the other comments in the past calling for us to buy a proper striker and play Bobby further back. 

Well we have tried him various positions and up front seems where he does his best work

7 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Neighbouring shared-wall family are Blues. Not rabids - decent enough people. Not sure they’ll be happy with hearing me run around the living room screaming “Yes! Yes! Yes! Have that you fucking time wasting cunts!” when they have little ones.

After considering your post, weighing up the perceived scenario and taking into account any shortcomings I have come to this conclusion.

FUCK THEM.

Sad bitter hysterical bastards

bluenorthwarrior

bluenorthwarrior

Player Valuation: £750k
If I have a son, I willl never buy him an Eveton kit while he’s a baby. I won’t promote Everton as the team to support. I just wouldn’t knowingly subject another human being to a lifetime of suffering.

Not even joking.
Just had to explain to my 6 year old who is confused why mummy has gone mad at daddy for the language and breaking the glass top of coffee table that he will go through life and have to accept we are cursed and will never consistently have the upper hand over that lot, even if we win 10 titles on the trot we will lose the derbies. 

Sat here in his Everton pyjamas, I feel for him.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Sad bitter hysterical bastards

bluenorthwarrior

bluenorthwarrior

Player Valuation: £750k
If I have a son, I willl never buy him an Eveton kit while he’s a baby. I won’t promote Everton as the team to support. I just wouldn’t knowingly subject another human being to a lifetime of suffering.

Not even joking.
Just had to explain to my 6 year old who is confused why mummy has gone mad at daddy for the language and breaking the glass top of coffee table that he will go through life and have to accept we are cursed and will never consistently have the upper hand over that lot, even if we win 10 titles on the trot we will lose the derbies. 

Sat here in his Everton pyjamas, I feel for him.

Christ alive. What a cunt. Never mind worrying about his future because his da smashes the fuck out of the house over a footie game.

Danny Mills, on Klopp running onto the pitch:

Klopp would be lucky not to be running past me if I was playing in that game.

If there's a more tedious fuckwit of a pundit, I've yet to hear them. He continues to play up to his ref-hating, faux hardman image, "Tee-hee, I'd have got a red card in this game" bollocks. A Championship level player who made a name through mistimed tackles and looking like a thumb with a face drawn on it.

7 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Danny Mills, on Klopp running onto the pitch:

If there's a more tedious fuckwit of a pundit, I've yet to hear them. He continues to play up to his ref-hating, faux hardman image, "Tee-hee, I'd have got a red card in this game" bollocks. A Championship level player who made a name through mistimed tackles and looking like a thumb with a face drawn on it.

Hahahahaha Klopp would skin the shit cunt. Danny fucking Mills.