Quantcast
Everton (H) 2/12/18 Premier League - Page 19 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Bjornebye

Everton (H) 2/12/18 Premier League

4 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Anubis, you best be collecting quotes from GOT.

I’m not a member mate, so can’t get into their Liverpool stuff. There’ll be plenty of ‘murderers’, ‘wall-pushers’ and a conspiracy given the time we scored.

In hindsight that was the perfect Derby game. A few good chances for them, hanging in there for a famous draw, followed by a late scrambled goal in injury time injury time. Two sets of Blue fans fuming. Fucking lovely.

Let the crying commence....

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

Deserved victory, to be fair. Everton actually had a few chances for once, but we should've had 2 or 3 before that. 

I thought they played well and could have easily won. They are a half decent team these days.

This seasons is too fucking weird for me lads. I'm getting off. 

Meet you over at GOT. 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

Watching the same. Well, I was.

Graeme Le Saux saying he's a disgrace.

We all love Jurgen Klopp, but what about the Everton players? No place for that type of thing.

Just now, Anubis said:

I’m not a member mate, so can’t get into their Liverpool stuff.

In hindsight that was the perfect Derby game. A few good chances for them, hanging in there for a famous draw, followed by a late scrambled goal in injury time injury time. Two sets of Blue fans fuming. Fucking lovely.

Let the crying commence....

GOT sent me an email yesterday saying something along the lines of “We haven’t seen you for a while, why not come and read some of these threads...”

I will thanks, starting with Pickford one. 

Fucking hell, what just happened??

Fair play to Divock, great little cameo. 

Pep's gonna be so stressed out now, his hair will start growing back. 

You really couldnt pick a better way to win to really maximise the bloo bitterness could you. Brilliant stuff.

• Upvote 7

11 minutes ago, magicrat said:

I thought they played well and could have easily won. They are a half decent team these days.

We had the far better chances. But yes credit to them they didn't completely crap their shorts for once. 

Said it before - Jordan Pickford has real problems judging the flight of balls that are above head height.

If you're not going to hammer them, the next best thing is a scruffy injury time goal from a forgotten player they once took pride in injuring.

Fair play to Pickford though, choosing to palm the ball back into play.

• Upvote 1

And the best part, those extra minutes were all down to their time wasting and Richarlison’s posturing.

• Upvote 3