You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (H) 2/12/18 Premier League

Bjornebye

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Creator Supreme said:

I loved the little 'get lost knobhead' push from mad dog!

Is that the lino that hairy hands got sacked by Sly Sports for slagging off? First name is Sian I think!

Apologies, didn't see Anubis post.

And the way he makes it look so natural gotta love Andy Robbo 

I'm in work, and a lot of the gif stuff on here is blocked, but has anyone (Caramac?) thrown up a gif of when Richarlison had a go off Gomez near the corner flag, and Virgil came over and just stood in front of him!

You could hear the crowd react to it!

Actually listened to TAW for the first time this season, among the usual vacillating there was one point that stood out to me.  The idea that this goal brings momentum to a side that needs some. 

Could well be right in a couple of ways, it's probably the first moment this season that isn't going to be looked at in the context of last season.  It was boss in it's own right, for it's own reasons.  Fucking hilarious for one.  On the other hand it might prove to be one of those moments like Klavan vs Burnley where, just as we get into the toughest part of the Premiership season - December, we got over the line without ever clicking at all.  So important to know that we can come out of the mire with 3 points.

44 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Brilliant work as always, Caramac. Give that man a TLW t-shirt now. 

After the PSG and Everton games I'm guessing - only guessing - that Andy Robertson doesn't think much of diving, crying Brazilians.

I think our lads had been told to do everything they could within the rules to rile him up, because he’s a hothead. He spent so much time whining in the second half that he forgot to play any football.