You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (H) 2/12/18 Premier League

Bjornebye

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I agree with Redknapp, playing that deep is hampering Firmino. He needs to be up front. 

I'm sure that's true, but miscontrolling the ball and passing it to the opposition all the time is not because he's playing deeper.  He's costing us possession and control at the moment.  

Just now, stringvest said:

I'm sure that's true, but miscontrolling the ball and passing it to the opposition all the time is not because he's playing deeper.  He's costing us possession and control at the moment.  

He does a lot of his best work without the ball. That is completely nullified playing where he did in the first half. 

Just now, stringvest said:

Yeah, he isn’t playing well. I think a few are making him a target of their frustration, though. He’s an excellent player, we don’t need to kick him every time he makes a mistake. 

Why are we gone a bit dodgy from set pieces again. Red star scored, Paris should have the other night, mina today. 

Also, Bobby is fucking lost in there which has killed his confidence,which makes him play worse and the downward spiral continues. We could still go 433 with Keita in and back to the front 3 up top. 

Frustrating and lucky not to be behind or unlucky to not be ahead.

Close game

• Upvote 1

Just now, Numero Veinticinco said:

Yeah, he isn’t playing well. I think a few are making him a target of their frustration, though. He’s an excellent player, we don’t need to kick him every time he makes a mistake. 

If that did happen He’d have gotten a lot of kicks that half. 

9 minutes ago, Grinch said:

No control of the game with that midfield at all.  Shaqiri and Mane had the big chances, Shaqiri especially has to be scoring from there.

Mane is more guilty for me. He blasted it when a bit of finesse was needed. He did it away to Seville and arse last year. He panics on his left peg too often.