You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

PSG (A) Champions League 28/11/2018

Bjornebye

Stop fucking moaning. "all on Klopp" etc. Fucking cracking game, we could have capitulated. No we didn't. we contained the 2nd half. Both their CB's had a belter but everyone on that pitch on both sides earned his beer tokens. Gutted we lost and yes they were snide as fuck but so what. Its done. 

We will fuck Napoli and I can't wait. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, an tha said:

Been an abysmal campaign and one that sadly it looks like is over.

Probably for best anyway, sadly - we haven't got the squad depth to put a fight in what is gonna be a very tough top 4 fight let alone try and stay with the oil cheats and go deep in this.

Very very disappointing.

Yeah but won’t we drop into that god awful europa thingy that will make the league campaign even harder ?  can’t believe we can still even mathematically qualify for this given we’ve been bummed in just about every game

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Stop fucking moaning. "all on Klopp" etc. Fucking cracking game, we could have capitulated. No we didn't. we contained the 2nd half. Both their CB's had a belter but everyone on that pitch on both sides earned his beer tokens. Gutted we lost and yes they were snide as fuck but so what. Its done. 

We will fuck Napoli and I can't wait. 

"Cracking game"? Were we watching the same thing? We had no shots on target!

• Upvote 1

Can't see us beating Napoli by two , sometimes you just get a feeling by the way we've fucked about in this group that's it just not going to happen . A bit like when Riise scored that own goal against Chelsea .

Having said that we haven't been good enough in Europe this season but one thing that is worrying is we really fucking struggle when we go a goal behind  

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Eh?

Napoli  9points for 7 against 4.

Liverpool 6 points for 8 against 7. 

If we score 1,our difference goes to plus 2,theirs drops to plus 2.

So, head to head will be equal, goal difference will be equal so next in line is goals scored and we'll have more.

Now, if Napoli score, we'll need a better head to head against them to go through, so we'll need to win by 2 goals as we lost by 1 over there.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Stickman said:

Can't see us beating Napoli by two , sometimes you just get a feeling by the way we've fucked about in this group that's it just not going to happen . A bit like when Riise scored that own goal against Chelsea .

Having said that we haven't been good enough in Europe this season but one thing that is worrying is we really fucking struggle when we go a goal behind  

We had 1 shot on goal, the penalty. We deserved nothing and this has been the case in quite a few of our games

7 minutes ago, RoboRiise said:

OK.  I'll say he makes fake Ronaldo look like Souness.  He has to be the single most pathetic excuse for a man in world football.  Every time I watch him play for more than five minutes I end up wanting to see someone punch his fucking lights out.  Absolute snivelling shithouse of a player.

Spot on.

2 minutes ago, Stickman said:

I honestly believe we can beat anybody by two goals at Anfield.  We won't do it with that side though.

10 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

That's that then. 

There's no way we're beating Napoli by 2 goals. 

Klopp can fuck off tonight. That was all on him and not for the first time in the CL this season has he got out wrong. Poison.

I'm off to bump the Buvac thread to stir some shit. 

It's all on Klopp that we're even competing at this level, anything else said about him is embarrassing childish self entitled bollocks but yea, we've seen that every season he's been here so I expect to see it quite a bit more.

• Downvote 1

Losing to Red Star was certainly the biggest disappointment of the season and exactly what we can point too should we not pull it off against Napoli. Having said that, we weren't great away at Napoli either. This was probably our best away performance in the CL this season but we didn't wake up til after the half and you just can't do that against a top side like this.

The ref was a cunt, even if you call Verrati's original foul a yellow he'd done enough throughout the game to earn a second one on multiple occasions. He wasn't even going to give the penalty if his assistant didn't insist.

We can't pick that midfield anymore. It'd be one thing if we were going with the full on pressing for 90 minutes but we aren't and since we aren't we need more creativity in the midfield. Keita or Shaqiri have to start and hopefully Fabinho can put Henderson out to pasture. The would leave Milner and Wijnaldum for the other spot until Ox is fit to play. I also don't really want to see Gomez at right back anymore, he's a CB and always has been. Play Clyne or play TAA and live with the youthful mistakes until January and then buy a RB if we need to.

7 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Yeah but won’t we drop into that god awful europa thingy that will make the league campaign even harder ?  can’t believe we can still even mathematically qualify for this given we’ve been bummed in just about every game

Do all the 3rd place teams drop into it?

2 minutes ago, The Guest said:

We will beat Napoli 3-1.  I don’t even know why people are worried.  It’s anfield and it’s the European Cup

This. 

We've seen some magic happen in Europe, and there's a load of quims worrying about us not being able to beat fucking Napoli. 

We'll twat them and march forwards.