You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

PSG (A) Champions League 28/11/2018

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, DJLJ said:

This first half has been totally on Klopp. Amongst all the accolades he is getting for our league campaign, he has also been squarely at fault for several of our problems in Europe this season. 

He is severely hamstrung by our lack of genuine real depth and his big new signings so far being flat/out side.

We can hardly ever make changes and still be at it - as seen many times....and the midfield minus Couinho and Oxlade is a collection of beige mediocrity.

6 minutes ago, aRdja said:

The refs been fine. We’ve just been awful. None of our players could handle handle their pressing. Even those I’d normally associate with good close control e.g., Bobby and Gini. It’s been a bit of an eye opener for me.

The refs been fucking shite

How the fuck he miss that pen

Getting bossed by a much better team but still well in it now if we make the needed changes pronto.   There’s fuck all to lose.   Get TAA on for Lovren, tell Robertson he can attack and get some nous into that midfield.

That ref is a fucking joke.   He was going to give a corner ffs

5 minutes ago, DJLJ said:

This first half has been totally on Klopp. Amongst all the accolades he is getting for our league campaign, he has also been squarely at fault for several of our problems in Europe this season. 

He is severely hamstrung by our lack of genuine real depth and his big new signings so far being flat/out side.

We can hardly ever make changes and still be at it - as seen many times....and the midfield minus Couinho and Oxlade is a collection of beige mediocrity.

Just now, El Rojo said:

Pretty clear to anyone watching the penalty incident on Ireland’s Virgin Media that the commentators are watching on a TV screen somewhere off the M50. It was a corner until the picture showed Milner stepping up. Bunch of amateur melts. 

Same happened to me. Fucking streams all over the place. 

Cracker of a first half though. Credit where it is due, they are boss going forward. Not having people slagging Klopp etc there, its PSG away. Look at their starting line-up. We have a lifeline though and they will be fuming. Cue the diving and rage. Hopefully one of them cunts gets sent off. the ref will see that back and realise he made a howler until he was corrected so will be (hopefully) extra stringent in the 2nd half. If I was going to lay money down it would be on a draw or away win here. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, M_B said:

I'd like to see a shaq attack but I think we've been ok so far. Undone by two good counter attacks but it's not as if we've been overrun.

Might not have been overrun, but they've cut through our midfield without much effort too many times. 

And we've looked blunt up front, there's no quick through balls to the front 3.

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

The Wij - Hendo - Milner midfield just isn't playable anymore. The ability level of the opposing midfield is just way better and we're approaching this like we're a small fry. Disappointing team selection and tactics. The front three have no help or service.

Wijnaldum should not play these games and Henderson should just be fucked off

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1