You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

PSG (A) Champions League 28/11/2018

Bjornebye

I'm still fuming we didn't win in Belgrade. Its put unnecessary extra pressure on this game with the derby coming up. Looks like Mbappe and Neymar will train today so any hopes of either or both of them missing out is gone. they will be right up for this. Cant help thinking we will get a hiding here. In terms of the starting 11, I'd stay the same as Saturday apart from Henderson who I'd swap for Keita and Shaqiri out for Fabinho who knows that league. 

Don't do any of the eye AIDS-inducing shit we did in Naples and Belgrade, or the Parc des Princes in 1997 for that matter. Make sure we have a proper creative link between the midfield and forwards, and make sure our defensive shape is fully switched on to the threat of PSG's forward line, two of whom I can guarantee will have made miraculous recoveries from the injuries they picked up last week.

Those two were always gonna be rested weekend and play v us.

They can afford to do it given they play in a joke of a league that they can romp in 2nd gear.

Gives them an edge on us freshness wise but as we have seen with these shithouses time and time again they find it hard when they actually have to face opposition capable of giving them a game.

I fucking despise these - they epitomise everything that is wrong with the modern game and i would be made up if we could dump them into the uefa cup.

• Upvote 1

PSG need to win or qualification is probably out of their hands going into the last game.  If we draw then we'll need to beat an already qualified Napoli to put them out assuming they beat Red Star at home.

That might force their quality attackers to put the shift in that they couldn't be arsed to at Anfield but I have a feeling that we'll do them if they go too gung ho.  First goal is massive and we could pick them off if they start chasing it as they don't seem the most organised at the back.  I'm going 3-1 to the Reds.

5 hours ago, El Rojo said:

I’d imagine it’s something to do with money. 

Yeah obvious now you mention it. 

Their champions league kit are sponsored by air jordan not Nike. 

Still don't get why they aren't wearing the black home air jordan kit though and make us wear our third kit. Maybe they just want to give each kit a few airings so they sell more. 

Fuck knows, but it's shite anyway. 

Until we end up doing it, then I'll applaud the savvy way they've increased sponsorship money.