You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Long Time No See.

Bruce Spanner

Morning reprobates, 

Some of you may remember me as the erudite deviant brucespanner, from many moons ago. Many of you won’t and, truly, you missed out!

Anyhows, short and long of it since Dave fucked up the server I can't log in under my old nom de plume meaning I have to use this lurker account I had to keep checks on you pricks.

Right the reason for this missive, I’m up for one night only and have not been for years and need to know the old haunts aren’t, well, haunted by dickheads.

I’ve got so far, TATE & Roski for lunch.

Then the shitfest begins…Dead Crafty, Ship & Mitre, Sanctuary Tap, Dispensary, Brew Dog, Kaz, Gig at Shipping Forecast, Krazy House.

What am I missing that’s worth seeing as I feel like a stranger now!

I have Sunday morning/afternoon as well if I’m in a fit state, so advice welcome…

PS: Fuck off  Bjørnebye

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

5 hours ago, Vonblonberg said:

Morning reprobates, 

Some of you may remember me as the erudite deviant brucespanner, from many moons ago. Many of you won’t and, truly, you missed out!

Anyhows, short and long of it since Dave fucked up the server I can't log in under my old nom de plume meaning I have to use this lurker account I had to keep checks on you pricks.

Right the reason for this missive, I’m up for one night only and have not been for years and need to know the old haunts aren’t, well, haunted by dickheads.

I’ve got so far, TATE & Roski for lunch.

Then the shitfest begins…Dead Crafty, Ship & Mitre, Sanctuary Tap, Dispensary, Brew Dog, Kaz, Gig at Shipping Forecast, Krazy House.

What am I missing that’s worth seeing as I feel like a stranger now!

I have Sunday morning/afternoon as well if I’m in a fit state, so advice welcome…

PS: Fuck off  Bjørnebye

Bit uncalled for like. 

Dont pretend you won't be in The Lisbon by half 9. 

21 minutes ago, Vonblonberg said:

The only thing I tend to eat for breakfast is ya ma and there are enough pics of her dotted about the internet without polluting this thread.

Welcome back Mr Spanner mate, none of that flouncing fucking fanny shite for you pal, acted like a proper man and just fucked off without a word. 

How is your other half?  Wasn't she snookered, banged up in North Tees hospital or summat? 

Hope you're both okay pal. 

6 hours ago, Vonblonberg said:

If we're admitting to have second accounts, I should probably acknowledge that RedShadow was me.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Welcome back Mr Spanner mate, none of that flouncing fucking fanny shite for you pal, acted like a proper man and just fucked off without a word. 

How is your other half?  Wasn't she snookered, banged up in North Tees hospital or summat? 

Another lifetime ago, she made a fully recovery thankfully...didn’t ever remember who I was though! 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

You know where you are with a lurker, though, Carvs. Not sure about this cloak of invisibility malarkey 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Kevin D said:

If we're admitting to have second accounts, I should probably acknowledge that RedShadow was me.

This isn't true.  Those levels of insanity just can't be faked.

But seeing as it's you, Kevin...