You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The BBC

Dougie Do'ins

• 2 weeks later...

Sarah Smith main political correspondent in Scotland produced another howler yesterday. Shes as incompetent as Kuenssberg, if not as biased. 

I was half listening to the Salmond evidence yesterday whilst doing other things and even I heard him when he said it's a matter for Sturgeon whether she should resign.

Shes retracts the false news statement (23.000 followers) whilst original statement on bbc news was watched by 4mil viewers.

32 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Just watching Blue Peter, it’s brilliant.  

Bloke on the radio reckons Blue Peter badges went down in value because Katy Hill used to DJ and gave them away at her gigs, got to be a film in there somewhere starring Brie Larson and Hugh Jackman.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Section_31 said:

Bloke on the radio reckons Blue Peter badges went down in value because Katy Hill used to DJ and gave them away at her gigs, got to be a film in there somewhere starring Brie Larson and Hugh Jackman.

Will be a carbon copy that shite thing they stuck on Netflix with Laurence Fox in. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I always thought Katy Hill had a wide neck. Like in a very subtle way she needs to lay off whatever neck exercises she's doing.

I had a dream years ago I was married to her which was weird as I didn't fancy her of even watch Blue Peter, but I woke up thinking better of her for it and if we'd worked in an office together I'd have gone in that day and paid her closer attention.

I later had a dream I was married to Anita Rani, although again I'd never thought about her that way.

I'm not being glib but what actually defines an ethnic minority in any given country. For example are white Polish people living in this country defined as an ethnic minority as they are a group of people who identify with each other based upon heritage, culture, native language. I guess they are in the UK but you couldn't discriminate by visual identification only by accent or a declaration of their identity. Not that ethnicity should be defined by how much you're discriminated by thats a ridiculous stance. I'm going round the world to basically say I find ethnicity quite vague but as vague as I find it, it doesn't seem like it's a leap to say if you are going to group people by whatever ethnicity is then of course being Jewish is an ethnic minority. If people can say theyre not then thats the vagueness I don't get, is it possible to be not quite ethnic enough, wheres the lines who decides them, are the lines being drawn based upon skin colour. Is a Nigerian in Kenya an ethnic minority. 

Fuck me why do we feel the need to draw such lines, no wonder we are all fucked up.

The Knighthood must be in the post for Tim Davie ....Obviously they left out the bit about him making millions from the bankers crash

Amazing what a humble billionaire can achieve given the chance ..

BBC Politics
@BBCPolitics
Who is Rishi Sunak, what does he believe, and what are his choices as he attempts to tackle one of the biggest economic crises the UK has faced?

3 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

The Mash Reprort has been binned  'as part of the new post-Brexit emphais on more 'patriotic and conservative television'

You'll only miss what you had once it's gone...

"cancel culture" only applies if its right wing racist lunatics getting told to shut up. 

17 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

The Mash Reprort has been binned  'as part of the new post-Brexit emphasis on more 'patriotic and conservative television'

You'll only miss what you had once it's gone...

I picked this up too . Blatant Bias Corporation has arrived .  They can fuck off for their licence fee