You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The BBC

Dougie Do'ins

4 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Is it anti-semitic to "wear an outfit in Palestinian colours"?

Are the colours black, red, and green now anti-semitic? Are Kenya now anti-semitic for having the same colours on their flag? Are tomatoes 66% anti-semitic?

These fucking lunatics would have been shouting at clouds pre internet.

Cunts like thst don't care about isreal

It's because she is brown

42 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Are the colours black, red, and green now anti-semitic? Are Kenya now anti-semitic for having the same colours on their flag? Are tomatoes 66% anti-semitic?

This is a pearler. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

hahahaha

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Richard Madeley is not happy the licence fee is going up and he's got no choice but to pay for it, well he can't stick it in his bag and walk out I suppose. 

Kevin Maguire, 'stuff I pay for I don't want, like the Royal Family and Nuclear weapons. 

Madeley 'stuff I also pay for and don't want, like Netflix.. 

Madeley makes Alan Partridge sound like Robin Day. And what's the little Daily Mail tory twat done to his hair? I thought he was up on a male rape charge. 

What is happening to the BBC News website, have they cut the budget for it?

It has been steadily declining over recent couple of years which it seems gained further momentum over the past months.

A day old articles, everything feels dumbed down a bit, they constantly insist on human interest aspect  in everything instead of proper facts and analysis... it used to be the best news site in the world for years, first stop for getting up to speed quickly. Not any more.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, SasaS said:

What is happening to the BBC News website, have they cut the budget for it?

It has been steadily declining over recent couple of years which it seems gained further momentum over the past months.

A day old articles, everything feels dumbed down a bit, they constantly insist on human interest aspect  in everything instead of proper facts and analysis... it used to be the best news site in the world for years, first stop for getting up to speed quickly. Not any more.

Welcome to Britain in the 21st century.

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

Richard Madeley is not happy the licence fee is going up and he's got no choice but to pay for it, well he can't stick it in his bag and walk out I suppose. 

Kevin Maguire, 'stuff I pay for I don't want, like the Royal Family and Nuclear weapons. 

Madeley 'stuff I also pay for and don't want, like Netflix.. 

Madeley makes Alan Partridge sound like Robin Day. And what's the little Daily Mail tory twat done to his hair? I thought he was up on a male rape charge. 

Fair play to Reid, he doesn’t let them spout shit. That Pierce cunt “they want the wealthier to pay more, that would be me” any chance of Jeremy Vine smashing into them and they both roll into the road and get run over by Mike Pierce whose car then blows up? 

• 4 weeks later...

Laura Kuenssberg is in full on election mode now.

'So, Labour MP, here's something mild and rather inoffensive and in no way similar to the latest tory scandal I'm not going to mention, how do you fucking sleep at nigt you utter, utter scum?

And, those plans you have for when you're in government, why aren't they working now, all a scam isn't it?

Just why are you Britain hating scum, Scum?

And now the weather'