You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The BBC

Dougie Do'ins

13 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

If anyone wants a laugh, have a look at the defund the bbc hashtag trending on Twitter. The gammons are going ape-shit

It’s ok the thought crimes police have made Naga apologise...When push comes to shove those salty gammons are just a bunch of snowflakes 

Naga Munchetty
@TVNaga01
I 'liked' tweets today that were offensive in nature about the use of the British flag as a backdrop in a government interview this morning. I have since removed these 'likes'. This do not represent the views of me or the BBC. I apologise for any offence taken. Naga

" Banter"

Boris under fire for saying greed and capitalism is behind the UK's vaccine success. No mention of the NHS now..

Step forward Laura from the beeb to throw a welcome bucket of cold water over the leak. Que the use of unnamed 'source' and a bizzare chesse sandwich story..

2 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I thought Gnasher was pro BBC a few weeks ago?

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

I am or was. Just not its news output or political journalism. Although I'm wavering on the rest of it lately.

So it is possible to support an organisation but not support absolutely everything it does and stands for ? 

Asking for an EU shrill.

17 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

So it is possible to support an organisation but not support absolutely everything it does and stands for ? 

Asking for an EU shrill.

The eu supported and promoted austerity, to big an issue for it not to be a no no for me. 

23 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

It’s incredible the stuff he gets away with

The most incredible thing is that tories go on like the BBC is a left-wing mouthpiece because they dare to have an asian lady on BBC Breakfast who made a stand against racism. 

22 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

The BBC have just announced that the gov are going to deploy 90,000 extra officers at boarders and airports etc.

From where?

Are they all doing over time or have the cuts form a decade of neglect been reinstated?

That's some truth twisting shit right there.

Screenshot 2021-03-26 at 22.12.09.png

Looks like they're hiring!

https://www.prospects.ac.uk/job-profiles/border-force-officer

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Is every correspondent called Caroline Davis or am I loosing my fucking mind and stuck in a Caroline Davis ‘Being John Malkovich’ headfuck.

Come on Bruce. You know this isn't true.

• Upvote 2