You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The BBC

Dougie Do'ins

12 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

I reckon, given the number of complaints over her occasional "less than balanced" reporting, they're throwing this in to build the narrative of a vexatious witch hunt against her by the "cranks" on the left.

Yep ‘woke’ warriors take offence to British phrase we all love and hold dear, God bless the queen and make sure you cry a tear for Maddie tonight. England prevails.’

I fucking hate that this period in history is going to be defined by this nonsense.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Yep ‘woke’ warriors take offence to British phrase we all love and hold dear, God bleed the queen and make sure you cry a tear for Maddie tonight. England prevails.’

I fucking hate that this period in history is going to be defined by this nonsense.

The Daily Mail do it all the time. They 'invent' stories accusing the 'woke' of complaining about fucking malteasers being brown or some nonsense then the cunts in the comments section believe it and it increases the divide. Create outrage, divide the people etc. Their headquarters should be blown up. 

1 hour ago, Rushies tash said:

Not sure what to make of this to be honest. Seems a bit of a trivial thing to pick her up on (given other stuff she's come out with, and the fact that its etymology is disputed).

Still, given the intense scrutiny the left have come under for the past three years for every utterance, I suppose it's fair game.

Throw the fucking book at the cunt. 

22 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Hard to beat this headline for a bit of true British journalism... 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/12/27/boris-johnsons-son-wilfred-shows-festive-flair-art/

Kate Hind in the mail trumps the guff in the telegraph and goes full on nth Korea 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9089441/Boris-Johnsons-baby-Wilfred-shows-hes-dab-hand-art-adorable-new-photo.html

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

So it appears the bbc hatchet job on charity Kids Company was without foundation and the charity would have probably survived if not for the false accusations. 

Well fucking done...

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56044000

I wonder who got them to do the hatchet job. 

26 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I wonder who got them to do the hatchet job. 

According to the Times Dominic Cummings planted stories to the bbc,  (laura laura, were you there then laura?) 

The sad part is the judge said the charity would probably have survived.

Surely worthy of a public enquiry...

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/kids-company-undermined-by-false-claims-of-sexual-abuse-says-judge-jwz3s30p8

Edit.. just checked Kuenssberg wasn't at newsnight at the time of their big scoop.

• Upvote 1

Story on the above from what I gather is Cummings hated David Cameron, Cummings wanted to humiliate Cameron so planted stories to bbc newsnight about the charity knowing its collapse would show Cameron in a bad light. 

The losers in this political game of thrones were disadvantaged kids in London but they probably weren't that bothered as a large proportion of them  were black and poor.

7 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

There is no journalism in most of the media. Just people paid to write the opinions of the editor who follows the orders of a cunt or cuntlective.

I think the beeb had a few of their so called top  journos working on this.. they seemed very pleased with themselves at the time. I take your point though 

Intresting article into the politics behind the closure of Kids Company. I'm not implying the charity was totally without fault as very few are but surely people at the bbc have questions to answer over this? 

She was definitely full of herself but Batemamkelidjah being a large Iranian woman walking round Londons inner citys dressed as a Caribbean fruit salad may have brought her charity a level of inspection that others are not subjected to.

https://thehumandivine.org/2018/08/16/was-there-a-conspiracy-against-kids-company/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Edit.. here is smarmy bbc journalist Chris Cook and pals with the award that sent down the charity. Hope he's wiping egg of his face this morning.

11 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

There is no journalism in most of the media. Just people paid to write the opinions of the editor who follows the orders of a cunt or cuntlective.

Yeah you are 100% correct. Heres a few so called top bbc journalists looking very pleased with themselves after winning scoop of the year award for the Cummings fed story into a children's charity.