You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The BBC

Dougie Do'ins

4 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

You fuckin Nazi! Shame on you for not backing Brexit and showing yourself up to be the racist bigot you really are! Up your game.

I know, mate. I’m so worried that me pretending to be a lefty on here for over a decade will be a barrier to Gnasher convincing people that I’m a right wing nut job. 

• Upvote 1

As much as I want to hate the little cunt based off of his avatar alone, most of his tweets seem pretty sensible. I'm happy to hand in my left-wing card that I've been carrying for 30 years if holding it means I have to support defunding the police, releasing everyone from jail without review, poorly trained young lads in stab vests, etc. If that's what it means to be left wing these days, I'm happy to get out the way. I'll just stick to the same principles I've always had. What I'm called is far less important to me than the views I have. Also, fuck the BBC. 

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

As much as I want to hate the little cunt based off of his avatar alone, most of his tweets seem pretty sensible. I'm happy to hand in my left-wing card that I've been carrying for 30 years if holding it means I have to support defunding the police, releasing everyone from jail without review, poorly trained young lads in stab vests, etc. If that's what it means to be left wing these days, I'm happy to get out the way. I'll just stick to the same principles I've always had. What I'm called is far less important to me than the views I have. Also, fuck the BBC. 

Numerous = Grimey 

I’m confused. I thought you’d said previously that Numero was Kier Starmer, but thinking about it that might have been me joking. Sorry, ignore me. As you were. It’s a Friday afternoon. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

There’s cheap TV and then there’s cheap TV and then there’s the BBC showing 15 years of the best of Celebrity Masterchef at 8pm on their main channel...

Not only that but they’ve managed to get six fucking weeks out of it ...

You know what I actually like Professional Masterchef but this is more than the sound of a barrel being scraped . Why not just put a film on ?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I’m confused. I thought you’d said previously that Numero was Kier Starmer, but thinking about it that might have been me joking. Sorry, ignore me. As you were. It’s a Friday afternoon. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

No I probably did.