Quantcast
Great Non-Liverpool Footballing Images - Page 6 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Great Non-Liverpool Footballing Images

Jinky Johnstone playing against Real Madrid in Alfredo Di Stefanos testimonial. 

Celtic won 1-0, Jinky of course set up the goal. 

D1CD7EAF-1E40-42B5-854D-36A3A84978DB.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Maracana, World Cup 1950. The tournament went ahead even though the stadium was nowhere near complete.

primeiro-jogo-do-brasil-no-maracana-em-1

On 12/11/2018 at 9:21 PM, Trumo said:

Not sure who the Juve player is, but the others I can name. Giannini (Roma), Bergomi (Inter), Baresi (Milan), Vialli (Sampdoria), Carnevale (Napoli) and Baggio (Fiorentina). That Italia 90 squad was quality. If they've known how Schillaci would explode in that tournament, I'm sure they'd have picked him to appear in this photo instead of this guy.

Marocchi

On 1/12/2019 at 1:16 PM, Bjornebye said:

dukla-prague-away.jpg?w=652

Never knew Anders Breivik was once a goalkeeper in the Czech league. You learn something new every day.

• Upvote 1